• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

OT: Michael Jackson is dead!

HawkItus

Yeah some kid announced that in the bathroom when I was waiting in line to take a dump at the Borders next to msg before the event staff would let us in msg. The kid said his brother just text him Mjax is dead and I said yeah I think the guy in the stall is dead too. lol

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that there are some truth, but there are also a lot of lies. I think Parents would leave their children in his care just so they can sue him. The problem is I think Jackson had many personal demons, but some people just tried to take advantage of him because he was filthy rich.

Again, as a parent, I can not name any parent who would leave their child in the care of a man that they do not know. Especially one linked to Child molestation. Blame the Parents.

Sorry I don't agree. Now people want to blame somebody that isn't directly responsible for the actions. A person should be decent enough to not want to mess with children. Again, I'm not saying that the parents aren't to blame at all. However, it's jacko who very possibly committed the act it's self. Personally, I'm tired of hearing that the criminal (or possible) might just be misunderstood. People now want to make celebs blameless it seems like.

It's ok that Stallworth only got 30 days in jail. Vick should have never went to jail for killing dogs. It's not Michael's fault if he abused children. It's the parents fault!

R.I.P. Michael. I think in time, he will be remembered more for his great music than his fall from grace. For those seeming to revel in his death, chill out. It's not like he was a murderer like OJ Simpson. I just believe Michael was severely screwed up in the head, due in part to his upbringing by his a-hole dad.

• Premium Member
Sorry I don't agree. Now people want to blame somebody that isn't directly responsible for the actions. A person should be decent enough to not want to mess with children. Again, I'm not saying that the parents aren't to blame at all. However, it's jacko who very possibly committed the act it's self. Personally, I'm tired of hearing that the criminal (or possible) might just be misunderstood. People now want to make celebs blameless it seems like.

It's ok that Stallworth only got 30 days in jail. Vick should have never went to jail for killing dogs. It's not Michael's fault if he abused children. It's the parents fault!

Plain and simple hots... Until you have children, you may not understand. However, my child is not going to sleep over anybodies house who I haven't thoroughly checked out or know. And Jackson didn't pass the sniff test.

Plain and simple hots... Until you have children, you may not understand. However, my child is not going to sleep over anybodies house who I haven't thoroughly checked out or know. And Jackson didn't pass the sniff test.

I've done said that I don't find them blameless. But nobody should be sick enough to touch little kids. No blame should be taken away from MJ if he did this. Parents stupidity doesn't excuse sick perverted behavior by somebody else. Simple as that.

I've done said that I don't find them blameless. But nobody should be sick enough to touch little kids. No blame should be taken away from MJ if he did this. Parents stupidity doesn't excuse sick perverted behavior by somebody else. Simple as that.

Rest in peace Micheal Jackson. The greatest entertainer of our era!

Both are to blame but I know, as a father, I'd rather be guilty of letting my child sleep over at a celebs house than be guilty of molesting a/my child. Someone with children SHOULD understand that.

Also, that wasn't the only time he's been accused of this sort of thing. If I remember correctly he was kicked out of a couple of countries for the same accusations. He then came back to America only to put himself right back into the heat.

I can't believe the sympathy this man is getting across the Nation simply because of his color/status. Shameful.

Both are to blame but I know, as a father, I'd rather be guilty of letting my child sleep over at a celebs house than be guilty of molesting a/my child. Someone with children SHOULD understand that.

Also, that wasn't the only time he's been accused of this sort of thing. If I remember correctly he was kicked out of a couple of countries for the same accusations. He then came back to America only to put himself right back into the heat.

I can't believe the sympathy this man is getting across the Nation simply because of his color/status. Shameful.

It's pathetic celeb worship.

It's pathetic celeb worship.

Actually, I think for most people in the 30-50 range, it's an issue of love for his gift of musical talent vs. his very debatable condemnation by parents looking to willingly settle for a cash amount. Like D said, who in their right mind would leave their child with a man who was known for possible child molestation? I say only a parent that is completely naive or one who is searching for an easy lawsuit on a gazillionaire.

I have a lot of respect for Michael Jackson. Just watching some of his videos and listening to his music reminded me of how much I really liked Michael when I was young (around 4 years old, don't say any of those jokes lol). I remember dancing to the song Billie Jean.

What are your fave tracks by Michael Jackson? Mine are:

Beat It

Billie Jean

Actually, I think for most people in the 30-50 range, it's an issue of love for his gift of musical talent vs. his very debatable condemnation by parents looking to willingly settle for a cash amount. Like D said, who in their right mind would leave their child with a man who was known for possible child molestation? I say only a parent that is completely naive or one who is searching for an easy lawsuit on a gazillionaire.

Being in that age range I agree. I was a big fan myself, and a fan of music in general. However, your point about blaming the parents is rather irrelevant considering out of all the parents who were "looking for an easy lawsuit" only one actually sued.

It was Michael Jackson and kids loved him and his amusement park. I know it is hard for me to say no to my little one when she wants a toy from the store. Forget my little one's dream of meeting her favorite celeb and hanging out with HER at her personal Disney Land. I wouldn't do it of course, but I can see how a parent could give in to that request.

The innocent man payed off his accusors instead of going to prison. That's all I need to know about his guilt. I respect him for his genious in his profession, but as a parent I can't say I'm sad to see the King gone.

Edited by Dsinner

The innocent man payed off his accusors instead of going to prison. That's all I need to know about his guilt. I respect him for his genious in his profession, but as a parent I can't say I'm sad to see the King gone.

I don't love Michael like some others. I think his music is fine but he isn't one of my favorite musicians or entertainers. I also think he was a megalomaniacal oddball. That being said, the fact that he paid that guy off doesn't really make me think he was guilty, just exhausted.

R.I.P. Michael. I think in time, he will be remembered more for his great music than his fall from grace. For those seeming to revel in his death, chill out. It's not like he was a murderer like OJ Simpson. I just believe Michael was severely screwed up in the head, due in part to his upbringing by his a-hole dad.

Come on man !

What he did to little kids is inexcusable.