• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

HAPPY 29th Birthday Joe Johnson!

JJFAN4LF

Happy Birthday Joe. 29 years old and still going strong. I'm still hoping you re-sign with us. You've given us so many good memories in your tenure here, and I hope that you will continue to give us more. My favorite moment of you is still the 4th quarter of Game 4 of the 2008 playoffs vs the Celtics. Amazing.

Let's try to keep the comments POSITIVE in this topic. You can post your negative thoughts(if you have any) about him in the hundred topics going on right now.

• Like 2

:blow out candles:

• Moderators

i wonder if the Hawks fans will boo him on his birthday

Only if he tells them he doesn't give a rat's patoot if they show up for his birthday!

Seriously, Happy Birthday Joe! It has been a great time in Atlanta that we want to see continue. Enjoy your birthday and spend your 29th year in Atlanta!

• Like 1

i wonder if the Hawks fans will boo him on his birthday

Dude, you have to stop riding his d_ck. Everyone on this forum likes JJ or most of everyone. You still can't get over the fact that fans boo'd him after what he said about fans (us;including you & I) and topping that off with a poor playoff performance. Just stop saying stupid sh..uff. :)

Anyways, Happy Birthday Joe -- we need/want you back! :blow out candles:

Edited by AHawks89

• Premium Member

Dude, you have to stop riding his d_ck. Everyone on this forum likes JJ or most of everyone. You still can't get over the fact that fans boo'd him after what he said about fans (us;including you & I) and topping that off with a poor playoff performance. Just stop saying stupid sh..uff. :)

Anyways, Happy Birthday Joe -- we need/want you back! :blow out candles:

if you promise to simmer down hawk89 I promise I'll get over it. deal?