• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

You are all invited!

Gray Mule

• Premium Member

:offtopic2:

This has nothing to do with sports. It's personal. But, I want everyone to know and invite

everyone to come and be with us.

On August 5th (Thursday) @ 7:00 P.M. my wife and I will be celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary.

This will be @ Pilgrim Baptist Church in Hayesville, N.C. We plan a - renew your vows - with cake

and goodies afterward.

Send me a PM if you need driving directions.

:whistling:

Congratulations. 50 years is a long time... it must be love!

• Like 1

Congrats man! My parents are about to celebrate their 45th. I'm only going on six years of marriage myself, but I can't wait to celebrate my 50th (j/k, I can wait, I want these years to pass by slowly). Amazing accomplishment to be on the 50th!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Congratulations big guy. That is one heck of a feat. :beer11: :gift:

My wife and I will never make it (we were married on Feb 29- so I have anniversry only once every 4 years-but don't tell her :hush:

Nice, Gray! Congrats to you and the Missus, and hopefully you will enjoy many, many more anniversary celebrations together.

That's very generous of you to invite the people from this board to share in your celebration. That's extremely cool and very nice of you. I would love to attend, but unfortunately cannot due to the fact that I live in Maine. :smile: However, I will lift a toast in your direction on the 5th of August, and you and your wife will have my best thoughts and wishes. :beer:

:offtopic2:

This has nothing to do with sports. It's personal. But, I want everyone to know and invite

everyone to come and be with us.

On August 5th (Thursday) @ 7:00 P.M. my wife and I will be celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary.

This will be @ Pilgrim Baptist Church in Hayesville, N.C. We plan a - renew your vows - with cake

and goodies afterward.

Send me a PM if you need driving directions.

:whistling:

congrats! 50 years is a long time!

• Moderators

Congrats to you and the missus on 50 years of wonderfully wedded bliss. Here's to many more!

I took a wrong turn on the way to Cullowhee last year and ran into Hayesville... and couldn't have been happier! Beautiful area!

~lw3

• Like 1