• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks have interest in Earl Boykins

Blunt91

ok boykins is cool and all but we need to reach out to SF or center still. why not kwame brown for center Sund/ASG?......wow if we get boykins, we would have 3 PG's!, i dont see why we need this there are other positions that are we are in need of!

• Premium Member

i think the Hawks would have been better off with YKW

oh well.... YKW has a home and we have Earl.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

For some reason, I want to say that Boykins has had locker room issues in the past. This is just off the top of the head and I don't have a link, but I thought I remember somewhere Boykins and teammates had issues at some point in time.

I love Tiny Earl. He could help offensively since Teague is not ready and Bibby is done. Good move by ASG if true.

• Premium Member

For some reason, I want to say that Boykins has had locker room issues in the past. This is just off the top of the head and I don't have a link, but I thought I remember somewhere Boykins and teammates had issues at some point in time.

He is always wanting more playing time. I don't think his issues have ever been too disruptive though. I would compare them to the ones Zaza has had in the past regarding his minutes.

We are NOT interested in Boykins anymore. Read further and it was a rumor. The Hawks are still trying to find a big man. Signing Boykins would make no sense and anyone who posted in here saying "good deal" or "i'm ok with this" something is wrong with you. We have enough guards. We need a big.

• Admin

Small Wonder will be a Buck now, signed with Milwaukee for $1.3 mill.

~lw3

I am glad he went there instead of here. He is a good player but he is 5'5 and is a scorer more then a distributor. I would rather Earl Watson, he has more size and he plays good d. He is also a nice option off the bench.