• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Marvin fighting thread

niremetal

• Moderators

There's way too much Williams-on-Williams crime goin' on in the hood. Increase the Peace!

~lw3

Side question: What was up with Josh's Ben Gordonesque crotch grab after his three in the 4th quarter? Was there some specific animosity with the NYK players or the courtside fans preceding that, or was it just a minor "Oh My Josh" moment?

~lw3

You could see the fight coming from the inbound. Shawne was slapping Marvin's arm each time Marvin tried to get some separation, and Marvin was getting pretty agitated. Not a justifiable reason to start a fight, but you gotta love some intensity from Marvin.

The part I REALLY didn't like was Marvin pushing off LD when he tried to hold him back. You don't disrespect the coach like that no matter the circumstances.

You really think that Marvin saw it was LD holding him back..it could have been God himself..Marvins reaction would still be the same, he was heated....there was no disrespect.

LMAO @ Marvin trying to fight. He almost fell down (again) after he threw that punch. Not satrting for a while mustve pissed him off. lol! And btw, Stern usually comes down pretty hard on no name players.

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member

I wish I knew what S. Williams said. Marv just lost it after Shanee got in his face.

I have it on good authority that

Shawne said....

"I just D-Wested your moms. The way she bit her lip

was her way of tellin' me she like it. She was making

love faces."

I have it on good authority that

Shawne said....

"I just D-Wested your moms. The way she bit her lip

was her way of tellin' me she like it. She was making

love faces."

Pretty good, but not what I heard. I heard it was "Man, they drafted you ahead of Chris Paul and Deron Williams?"

• Like 1