• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Larry Drew>Mike Woodson

MVP23

I notice something LD finally learned from the good coaches that coach against the Hawks when the Hawks are playing at home.

Every time the Bulls hit a big shot he called a timeout right THEN. He didn't wait until they made 2 or 3 straight shots. PROPS LD!

Very good props and I absolutely agree!

There it is really. Won a first round series against a higher seed no less in less than 7 games and has the first second round win in what, 15 tries? Woody will always have his regular season wins though.

Out of my +1's for the day but you deserve one for that.

With all due respect to Drew, Woody NEVER got a superstar performance out of JJ in the 2nd round.

And who knows how this game turns out, had Hinrich been healthy and Teague not gotten all of those minutes.

But technically, Drew won a 1st round game, and Woody didn't. So I guess no matter what the circumstances were, he did something Woody never did.

• Premium Member

Slow down young fella. Woody has a championship ring.

Edited by NineOhTheRino
  • Like 1

With all due respect to Drew, Woody NEVER got a superstar performance out of JJ in the 2nd round.

And who knows how this game turns out, had Hinrich been healthy and Teague not gotten all of those minutes.

But technically, Drew won a 1st round game, and Woody didn't. So I guess no matter what the circumstances were, he did something Woody never did.

Last week I told someone that the Hawks had someone who could at least stay in front of Rose, but that they would not play him. I can't help but wonder if LD would have played him if Hinrich were not hurt.

There it is really. Won a first round series against a higher seed no less in less than 7 games and has the first second round win in what, 15 tries? Woody will always have his regular season wins though.

LOL. That was pretty good one. ---- "We improved in wins every year." --- I got so sick of hearing that garbage. Mike Woodson was not a coach for the playoffs. He just isn't smart enough.

Woody never got a superstar performance from Joe because he rode Joe too hard during the regular season so come playoff he had dead legs.

Woodson was just terrible, just terrible. No imagination, no intelligence. Didn't like PG's, especially young ones. The whole potato head thing......arrrrrg TGIF, Thank goodness that it's finished.

To think LD was sitting there the whole time. must have been tough for him

• Like 1