• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hinrich

DrReality

While Teague has played well his inability to make a jumper is hurting the Hawks spacing. I think that is part of the reason why Al has been struggling.

True. I am extra hyped over Teague, so don't get me wrong, I think he is playing great, BUT... He passed up on so many open threes and jumpers today. Most of the time, it worked out fine because he drove and got what he needed, but wide open threes, with nobody within 5 feet of you; as a point guard, you have to be able to take that shot, and knock it down.

Oh well, he played great, i'm not complaining.

• Like 2

True. I am extra hyped over Teague, so don't get me wrong, I think he is playing great, BUT... He passed up on so many open threes and jumpers today. Most of the time, it worked out fine because he drove and got what he needed, but wide open threes, with nobody within 5 feet of you; as a point guard, you have to be able to take that shot, and knock it down.

Mike Fratello mentioned in a previous game that those Hamstring injuries can take up to 3 weeks to heal. Yeah Fratello is no doctor but he has seen alot in his day to give his opinion on injuries.

• Premium Member

While Teague has played well his inability to make a jumper is hurting the Hawks spacing. I think that is part of the reason why Al has been struggling.

Teague's ability to drive is one of the main reasons we are winning. !!!

• Like 2

Teague shot the ball very well early in the series though. It was strange to see him pass up all these open looks tonight. He gets to the cup well enough to be effective though. Still he needs to get his confidence and pull the trigger on those open jumpers.

I don't have a problem with him passing on those threes. The Hawks didn't rely on the three ball, and that is why they won tonight. Get the ball inside with penetration and good passing. Double Joe, find the open man, make the extra pass.

If he takes those threes and misses, people will be upset.

• Like 2

:superman:

There's something about Captain Kirk.

Before coming to Atlanta, he was a starting PG and then became their backup PF.

Not just once. Two times it has happened.

Now, because he's out with an injury, the third PG in his life has come on for the Hawks.

JT has been our "WOW" factor in this entire series.

In this game, he missed some long shots so he quit taking them and went inside. That

returned him to the "WOW" factor again.

Tonight, we got our "Inside Josh" and we see the results. And, Rose scored a lot but he

didn't hit every shot that he took. Made a difference.

:yahoo:

Edited by Gray Mule

Um..can u say Rondo.. I think Rondo equals to winning..

• Like 1

Um..can u say Rondo.. I think Rondo equals to winning..

If Rondo had a jumpshot, he would be exponentially better. Just like if Andre Miller had a better outside shot he would have been much more effective his whole career. Driving is great, especially when you're good at it, but unless you're surrounded by shooters (Ray Allen, Pierce, Garnett) (Brandon Roy, Rudy Fernandez, LaMarcus Aldridge) it puts more pressure on you.

Oh great, we've already got Teague nuthuggers, must be leftover from those Acie days.

We can most certainly use even a 75% Hinrich, he would do wonders in slowing down Rose. As good as Teague has played so far, 1) history is against him and 2) his D on Rose is nowhere near what Hinrich could provide.