Today might be the most dynamic day in Atlanta Hawks history

Joker

• Moderators

Hail, hail, the gang's all here

What the heck do we care

What the heck do we care

Hail, hail, the gang's all here

What the heck do we care now?!?

Plus, we gots ca$h, baby! Who could ask for anything more?

~wloc

Edited by lethalweapon3

Forget the trades that were allegedly discussed for a moment and realize that we've not had ANYONE on here that has broken the Bibby, Jamal, Hinrich or Cash Considerations trades.

If I am mistaken on one of those please forgive me and accept my apologies but I'm fairly confident that the last source we had inside the Hawks was Jason Walker and he hasn't been inside of the Hawks since they messed up and sent him away.

I don't even think Dwight thought about it like that to be honest. He just does not want to be Hawk. He looks at them like a joke.

So you don't remember saying this:

Atlanta is too much of a plan breaker and Orlando knows that as well. Orlando would really prefer not to have Joe's contract but Horford or Smith is the player they want.

You can tell Atlanta fans a thousand times that Dwight will just be a rental but once the wins come and Josh and Dwight play together, Fegan knows it will be hard for Dwight to kick Atlanta to the side.

Edited by Buzzard

So you don't remember saying this:

Atlanta is too much of a plan breaker and Orlando knows that as well. Orlando would really prefer not to have Joe's contract but Horford or Smith is the player they want.

You can tell Atlanta fans a thousand times that Dwight will just be a rental but once the wins come and Josh and Dwight play together, Fegan knows it will be hard for Dwight to kick Atlanta to the side.

I stated I didn't know Dwight hated Atlanta like that. To be honest, I thought there was no freakin way he was opting in. That was what I got from the texts as well but things change, sometimes in hours or overnight. Shoot me for that one.