• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jeff Teague has that "dog" in him

Supporter

• Premium Member

I think he has the right guy working with him. NVE exudes attitude for PGs. I think there's also a little motivation from his big little brother winning a championship. I would like to see Blink go full throttle in the playoffs.

• Premium Member

This is his first season with any significant minutes and he's already the most solid starter at PG we've had on BOTH sides of the floor since Mookie. What's awesome about that is he's still developing. Not bad at all for a mid/late 1st Round Pick.

I love me some Jeff Teague. I really think Van Exel rubs him the right way. He was always my favorite player growing up and he's always had that nasty attitude. But in a good way. I see Jeff acting similar right now and I love it.

• Premium Member

that's one ugly dog. think the PETA people would give the thumbs up for disposing of that thing.

Easily the best shot-blocking point guard I've ever seen. The sprint from the other side of the floor to block Caron Butler's jumpshot at the end of the clock was just an exceptional PG play. I'm not a fan of non-traditional PGs too tough, but I think most of us have the same sentiment that we're best served by Teague being aggressive early and often and only defer to a hot hand.

• Premium Member

I'll keep saying it...TURN HIM LOOSE. A good coach knows that a player is going to be what he's going to be. You can only do so much molding. Jeff Teague isn't John Stockton or Mark Jackson and never will be. His strength isn't playmaking - it's breaking down the defense. You have work with what you have and use THAT.

• Like 1

Jeff is coming along and he is the type of PG we need. His driving actually puts more pressure on the interior defense of our opponents than any of our bigs right now.If we are to advance past the 2nd round, Teague will have to average around 15ppg. We will see who shines at playoff time and who stinks it up. Will the youngster show the vets how its done at crunch time? That is a question I want answered....

the only thing i keep hearing on the radio here in the atl is that rondo is gonna have his way with teague all series, no one is giving this kid a chance against rondo. kinda getting on my nerves. [shift button broke]

No one gave Teague a chance against Rose last year either. Rondo is not the offensive threat that Rose is so I'm not worried about him. Go under all screens and invite Rondo to shoot, if he hits it ok.