• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Whats the best thing that could happen to your ATL Hawks?

JTB

This is just for fun........ Whats the best thing that could happen to your ATL Hawks?The best thing that could happen to the ATL hawks is Danny Ferry finding TWO BIGS (PF,C) that have a dominating bball game Offensively and Defensively! That to me would divide us from ALL NBA teams in the league and we would be a force to be recon with!....Man talk about a lockdown paint, great inside scoring, and many many rebounds! We would be the new Tim Duncan and David Robinson team! LOLThats what I think would be the best thing to happen for the hawks. How about you?

• Moderators

getting the number 1 pick in 2013 and get shabazz. Cp3 and d12 comes over in the same summer. then lebron comes over in 2014. and we win the championship in 2015 Posted Image

Shabazz, CP3 and Dwight on the same team and you still have us waiting another year to win that championship?
  • Like 1

Damn, I don't follow college ball but y'all have me geeked to see this Shabazz kid. I thought the funny looking kid with the box at Kentucky was supposed to be the next thing. I just want Ferry to stay the corse and have his plan, whatever it is, work out like he envisioned next year and as for this season, for us to beat a few good teams during our primetime games and get a little shine. If you thought we didn't get any exposure before, you ain't seen nothin yet. Our first two games should be pretty "sexy" (hate using that word in that way, but hey) with media darlings Harden and Lin on the new-look Rockets and the still shaken up Thunder after the trade out of thin air. We start off with 2 good wins against 2 good Western clubs, I'm a happy guy. If Jenkins, Williams, and Harris all prove us wrong and actually work hard as they can on D, I'd be really happy.Haven't been invoiced in the Squawk like I want to be. A lot goin on, plus I just joined the best Falcons Blog so I've web going ham on it now we have the best f&@kin franchise in the NFL as it stands today. But the season has started, basketball is my first love, so here I'm is. Let's Go.

• Moderators

lol *shrugs* ok we win in 2014 we get lebron in the offseason then win it again in 2015 Posted Image

I'd rather ground Lebron into dust on our way to winning again in 2015! Let's do it with Josh getting smart on shot selection and committing to the boards rather than picking up the leader of team superfriends.

Damn, I don't follow college ball but y'all have me geeked to see this Shabazz kid. I thought the funny looking kid with the box at Kentucky was supposed to be the next thing.

Very different players. We'll see which one emerges as the dominant NBA player but Shabazz is a bit more developed and highlight friendly right now.

• Premium Member

Just watched a highlight video of Shabazz. Reminded me of Jamal Crawford who can dunk and finish at the rim.

Dude is a scoring machine who trains extremely hard. I'd pick him #1 out of high school if that was still allowed.
  • Like 1

Win a bunch of games.

Then, one of those popular teams comes to Atlanta and their fans can't buy

tickets because Hawk fans have them all.

Hawks then win against this popular team, the score so uneven that the bench

for Atlanta plays the entire fourth quarter and outscores our opponent.

Atlanta Hawks dominate the all star voting before they go into the playoffs

and dominate every series on their way to the championship and our coach

is voted as coach of the year.

Finally, you can't buy tickets for next season. Every game is sold out.

I don't want much. I just want it all!!

Posted Image

Dude is a scoring machine who trains extremely hard. I'd pick him #1 out of high school if that was still allowed.

I agree that Shabazz is really good. But next year's draft is the one to tank for. A solid 5 franchise players at the top of the draft, similar to 2003. Wiggins/Parker/Randle/Gordon/Vonleh and more. Although I'm really high on Zeller as a Bosh/Aldridge style 4. Edited by TheFuzz

Best thing that could happne? Josh/Horf/Teague emerge as a legit top 20 talent and lead us to the finals. After that I think we could have our pick of high level free agents.

I love this scenario. Obviously some of the other things said in this thread would be even BETTER but this one is actually quite realistic and could happen. We could also realistically get the #1 pick in next year's draft or attract CP3/Dwight/LeBron, but those are all hail marys at best. Not saying that us making the finals is something I would put money on, but I'd rather hope for something that's in our control rather than something that's not.