• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Net Watch - Atlanta's Right To Swap 1st Round Picks With Brooklyn

coachx

15-21 and they won 3 games in the last 5 game stretch that I didn't think they would.

Next 5 games:

@ Toronto

vs Hawks in London

@ Knicks

vs Orlando

vs Dallas

I say 18-23. They have already made a big enough move to be 7th in the East at nights end which is just sad. I am a Hawks fan probably for life but there is a part in me that is happy to see this work out this way considering Danny Ferry's cheerleading bloggers had tried to make this into another part of Ferry's so-called genius.

• Premium Member

Guys....I'm sorry.The real problem is me. Rant and rave about how this plan sux, and we look like we might be getting a lottery pick. Dang...don't want to believe it, but Lopez breaks his foot and I'm forced to buy in. Brooklyn turns it around.

Meanwhile, bitch and moan about being a mediocre club, we rise to 3rd in the East. Start enjoying the great basketball, Horford goes down. Bitch about Horford going down and suggest we trade him...we put up decent wins against quality clubs.

I think I need to go back to Gloom and Doomsaying!!!!

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK!!!!!!! Can we catch a dang break man!?!?!?!

• Like 2

• Moderators

Oh, and someone finally handed Charlotte a mirror, too. Brooklyn's now a 7-seed!

I'm calling this stretch the "Coming Up for Air" phase for the Brooklynites. LeBron just made it obvious (first game fouling out in how long?) that he wants no part of this team below the HEAT getting a stud competitor in the draft.

The Hawks can help put a stop to this madness. On Thursday. If we dare!

~lw3

The Nets really are a shell of what they used to be though. KG's jumper is dead, Pierce can't get to his pet spots as well and doesn't make the shots as much, but they are better than a lot of people ever will be.

• Like 1

• Moderators

John Salmons was like, "No WAY we're losing on Drake Night!"

Posted Image

How bout Salmons tonight? And he just got there!

Sitting KG today for "rest" purposes (either that, or for cussing about J-Kidd making him play center) didn't hurt, either!

Back below the line you go, Nets! J-Smoove coming through for the Pistons and/or the Knicks trouncing Philly oughta do it! Plus several teams will get to gain some ground on Brooklyn between now and Thursday. No Sleep Till London!

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3
  • Like 2

• Moderators

Ah, fudge!

I forgot about Charlotte! (not the first time that's happened).

They're still playing and WHEN they lose to the Bulls (yeah, thanks a LOT, Cartier!), the Nets get their #8 seed back. Well, that was fun for 5 minutes, anyway.

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3