• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

DMC recent play... on fire!

IheartVolt

My buddy from SLC has said fro a while Corbin was a terrible coach. Maybe Milsap and Carroll are so much improved due to better coaching. I guess also, they are picking up the slack from Al's injury. I also think with so much attention from opposing defense on Korver when he's outside, that the other teams are having a hard time covering Carroll and he's punishing them for it.

• Moderators

A nice little "baby bump", eh? The shooting efficiency has been fantastic! If he keeps that up, especially at home games, he'll earn more than a few also-ran votes for MIP.

~lw3

However deserving he might be, he has a huge problem with lack of visibility to the people who will be making that call. They will be much more likely to grab a young rising star than someone like DMC. He will have to do some spectacular things to get some attention rather than just toil away in the background of a low profile team with nice efficiency.

• Like 3

However deserving he might be, he has a huge problem with lack of visibility to the people who will be making that call. They will be much more likely to grab a young rising star than someone like DMC. He will have to do some spectacular things to get some attention rather than just toil away in the background of a low profile team with nice efficiency.

And that my friend is unfortunate....a shame really!

• Premium Member

I think the Hawks doused themselves with water more than Pacers gave it to them. Missed alot of wide open shots. If the Hawks were on their game last night they would have double figure lead in 1st quarter easily.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I repeat what I said in another thread...with the way DMC is playing do we really need another starting SF?

We need a 'Go get buckets' big SG that can defend.Someone who can get their own shot (penetrate and shoot) when the offense struggles or late in the shot clock. Edited by JayBirdHawk