• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Jeff Green trade rumors

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

NY Daily News sayeth:

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3

no interest in jeff green. he reminds me as a SF version of teague. Average starter with all star talent, lacks a competitive drive, and is wildly inconsistent.

I seriously would rather keep demaree over green because he is being paid a fraction of the price of green and competes and hustle every night and has been just as productive as green.

Edited by yungsta
  • Like 4

• Admin

Carroll plus Lou for him does work...

will not be sad to see Lou go if that is the trade

no interest in jeff green. he reminds me as a SF version of teague. Average starter with all star talent, lacks a competitive drive, and is wildly inconsistent.

I seriously would rather keep demaree over green because he is being paid a fraction of the price and competes and hustle every night.

We are not looking to get a star but a really good complimentary player which he is.

Carroll plus Lou for him does work...

will not be sad to see Lou go if that is the trade

We are not looking to get a star but a really good complimentary player which he is.

but dealing with danny ainge you know he will want a star like package for him.

Edited by yungsta
  • Like 1

Carroll and Lou for Green I'm happy with. But I don't wanna give up much more. I actually like Green. I think he's a guy with a lot of talent. He can drive to the hole and shoot the 3. I'd pull the trigger because I think he can be even better with the Bud system.

• Premium Member

I would hate to lose DMC but if Lou goes its addition by subtraction there. Dennis needs PT and so does Mack. Suddenly Buds experiment makes more sense..Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boston fans seem to think we are including our 2014 1st...hahahaha.

The most I would offer is:

Teague for Green (they might be trading Rondo)

Lou/Brand for Green.

Nothing about Grren excites me....same passice/aggressive approach to the game as Teague.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member

Boston fans seem to think we are including our 2014 1st...hahahaha.The most I would offer is:Teague for Green (they might be trading Rondo)Lou/Brand for Green. Nothing about Grren excites me....same passice/aggressive approach to the game as Teague.

I agree with you. I would not trade DMC. I'm sure that they are saying that because of the salaries, but I don't think the hawks would give Carroll for Green.