• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Lance Stephenson Mega Thread

GameTime

He'd have a field day with all the cutters we have off the ball, rebounds like a madman, and would put butts in the seats. I would think Bud is very interested in his skill set.

Has he ever been associated with USA Ball? It would do wonders for his professionalism, although Kobe's run as elder statesman is winding down. I wouldn't think LeBron would be too eager to take him under his wing. Kyle is a coach in waiting, I think he could get through to him and help maximize his positive impact.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2

• Moderators

Sign Stephenson AND Deng... Then:

C - Horford - $12 mil

PF - Millsap - $9.5 mil

SF - Deng - $7.0 mil

SG - Stephenson - $7.0 mil

PG - Teague - $8 mil

6th - DMC - $2.5 mil

7th - KK - $6.2 mil

8th - Mack - $1.1 mil

9th - Scott - $1.7 mil

10th - Pero - $1.2 mil

11th - 1st round pick - $1.5 mil

12th - Schröder - $1.7 mil

13th - Bebe - $1.4 mil

Total: ~$60 mil

I can dream... I can dream, can't I? #puffpuffpass

• Like 3

Sign Stephenson AND Deng... Then:

C - Horford - $12 mil

PF - Millsap - $9.5 mil

SF - Deng - $7.0 mil

SG - Stephenson - $7.0 mil

PG - Teague - $8 mil

6th - DMC - $2.5 mil

7th - KK - $6.2 mil

8th - Mack - $1.1 mil

9th - Scott - $1.7 mil

10th - Pero - $1.2 mil

11th - 1st round pick - $1.5 mil

12th - Schröder - $1.7 mil

13th - Bebe - $1.4 mil

Total: ~$60 mil

I can dream... I can dream, can't I? #puffpuffpass

Minor notes, but I'm guessing Muscala sticks around, and I'd be surprised if Mike Scott only gets $1.7M next year.

Then resign Scott and leave Moose in Spanish league. I really don't care who is on the bench after that top 7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't think Muscala can be sent back overseas now unless we give up his rights.

I doubt Scott will get paid that much. He hadc1 good quarter against the Pacers and plays no D. I doubt anyone will pay for that at this point.

• Like 1

Glad to see most of you guys are against bringing Lance in. The guy has talent and potential, sure, but it seems he knows little about professionalism and/or being an adult. I'll pass.

Most of the people against Lance are some of the people that were against Al Jefferson last summer. The fan base may want to focus on the talent a guy can bring to a team, and see if his talent outweigh his potential negatives.

Most of the people against Lance are some of the people that were against Al Jefferson last summer. The fan base may want to focus on the talent a guy can bring to a team, and see if his talent outweigh his potential negatives.

The fan base may want to consider whether they'd want their children looking up to Lance as a role model on their team. Can't you just imagine your boy growing up thinking it's ok to push his gf down the stairs?

He's a far cry different than Jefferson last year, whom at least is a good human being.

• Moderators

Don't think Muscala can be sent back overseas now unless we give up his rights.

I doubt Scott will get paid that much. He hadc1 good quarter against the Pacers and plays no D. I doubt anyone will pay for that at this point.

That's my point on Scott. He's good offensively, but plays almost no D. Went on a horrible 3pt miss streak too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree to disagree on this one. I want players who respect their teammates, their coaches, and their opponents. This description does not fit Lance. He may make the team better, but I pass and don't regret it.

Regardless of what you think of Lance as an NBA fan I think we can all agree with this statement:

"If the hawks are really going after Lance, Ferry and Bud must believe they can handle and neutralize Lance's attitude as well as take Lance in and make him a better player regardless of what NBA fans, media, and so called experts think of Lance as a troubled player…..Ferry/Bud won't go after a guy they don't think they can handle, therefore as a hawks fan theres no reason to be alarmed whether we get lance this summer or not, just trust and believe in this hawks staff to make the right decision"

I see way too much JR Rider in Lance Stephenson. I stopped watching the Hawks while Rider was on the roster.

Give me Parsons, Ariza, Affalo, or Deng, as our primary wing guy next year.

I'll be so glad when this guy signs with Charlotte, Philly, Detroit or whoever just so we can stop talking about him.

Oh, there are some Ferry detractors that will talk about him even more if he signs in those places. Even if we end up with a guy like Parsons instead.
  • Like 1