• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Hawks are like Spurs topics

Dirtybird26

• Premium Member

The problem that Miami is getting here is the side to side. Miami is not in the condition needed to continuously run from side to side chasing the ball. They are ball hounds and San Antonio has run those hounds into the ground. Miami may do better in game 5 due to the rest they will get. However, they will still get ran from side to side so they better take their oxygen.

• Premium Member

They dug down and made Leonard miss the free throw that would have won San Antonio the title. Well that was last year anyways. This year Miami look like cramping, cant take the heat, bathroom going in the middle of the game CHUMPS.

Oh make no mistake, we're on the same page there. But Miami made clutch shots after San Antonio gave them the opportunity...and they went on to win the series. I hate the Heat and I dislike LeBron probably more than anyone in the league not named Dwight Howard. But I will give them their due for taking the opportunity given and knocking down big shots.

• Like 1

Oh make no mistake, we're on the same page there. But Miami made clutch shots after San Antonio gave them the opportunity...and they went on to win the series. I hate the Heat and I dislike LeBron probably more than anyone in the league not named Dwight Howard. But I will give them their due for taking the opportunity given and knocking down big shots.

yea people overlook that even though ray allen made the shot, the spurs had the next possession, overtime, and all of game 7 to win the championship. The heat just simply outplayed them.

• Like 1

Keep it PG I think he's under 18 right? But funny response though!

Oh I just said share credit on the thread. I didn't think I said anything rated R. Lol

Either way my bad

Hawks are not the Spurs! Our front office agrees with how San Antonio builds basketball team and that's it! So if you are an budding superstar would you rather go to the Spurs or Spurs lite? Lose that mentality

Hawks has the Spurs DNA within them but we will never be the Spurs. Right now this team is only going through their second season and they will grow into a team that can be on the same level as the Spurs one day. I think with time patience and maturity on the Hawks side that they will have a chance to get that point.

I know this might be a little premature (that's what she said) but Kawhi Leonard is reminding me of a 1991 Scottie Pippen vs the Lakers in the finals. A break out type series for both guys. If you watch Kawhi closely you can see a lot of Pippen strengths in his game. Defense, being active, aggressive slasher. Kawhi is no joke. I'm a big fan. Quiet superstar on his way

Why is Jalen Rose stealing our material from Squawk. He just compared Kawhi to Pippen too. F*ck you Jalen! Cite ur sources!

Lenoard's development into what looks like a future star player, just lets me know that Lance Stephenson may be the next guy to break out. Guys like these can flourish if given a larger role. They flourish because they not only are skilled enough to do it, but also because they're not afraid of the moment or afraid to fail.

Lenoard has been excellent in these last 3 games. While Wade looks done.

As much as people talked about the decline in Joe Johnson as he got older, it's Wade that is going to completely fall off of a cliff as he ages. He's not like JJ or even Vince Carter, in that he can rely on his jumpshot to stay viable in the league. Wade's athleticism is about the only thing he has going for him. And once he loses it, he'll be done as a player.