• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Hawks 1st team to contact Kent Bazemore

gurpilo

I think this kid is really special, great defense, good Size for SG, can score and dish the ball, still young and improving, an unrestricted FA we should sign him inmediately, one of the best options in terms of $ per quality at Wing position, reminds me Demarre. Thoughts?

Edited by gurpilo
  • Like 3

Watched him as a dub... Talent and defensive ability there. Bit of a hothead. Makes incredibly horrible decisions. Drives well to the hole but needs to work on jumper. This is what I saw I dunno. Wonder if Bud could smarten him up.

Watched him as a dub... Talent and defensive ability there. Bit of a hothead. Makes incredibly horrible decisions. Drives well to the hole but needs to work on jumper. This is what I saw I dunno. Wonder if Bud could smarten him up.

Shot 37% from 3 as a Laker..... looks like he did. Not a bad player to put a flyer on for cheap.

• Premium Member

As someone said earlier... maybe fanatic, I'm not sure... as things currently stand, every roster slot is becoming fairly precious. I like what I've seen and read so far. DX says his wingspan is 6-11 and there's some evidence in the highlight reels anyhow that he plays some good D. It becomes, I think, a question of evaluating who you think you can develop over the next couple of years to be a real rotation player... if signed, would figure to fight Lamar Patterson for a roster slot.

• Like 1

He's kind of a Lance Stephenson kind of talent. An unknown bench guy that when given minutes can really produce. I'd really like him on our team, and know we can get him for the cheap. Maybe sign him to a DeMarre type of deal.

He's kind of a Lance Stephenson kind of talent. An unknown bench guy that when given minutes can really produce. I'd really like him on our team, and know we can get him for the cheap. Maybe sign him to a DeMarre type of deal.

No, he's not.

it_aint_none.png

Per 36 also supports my case. He'd be a real good player if given minutes.

I've seen flashes of him exploding to the hole. Numbers look good but I'm not a fan of the shooting and free throw %s. I'm thinkig his IQ has prevented him from catching on in both GS and LA, where the uptempo offenses suited him and besides Iggy he should've played his way into a role.

being in Budz system could be the thing he needed.  Forget which player on the Spurs that failed multiple times until he hit.  For the right price, but I agree that roster spots are becoming limited and won't be there if we sign someone of significance.