• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What are we going to do with Salmons?

Diesel

I mean,/I can't say for sure that the Hawks peaked in 30 games last season, but I don't see how they could play much better given the talent level of the team and all. But that's my opinion.

I'm cool with that. I can't say for sure that they didn't peak, either -- my opinion would be that they did not. Over 82 games, a 16-13 pace equates to about 45 wins. Hopefully everybody will stay healthy next year and we'll see where they end up.

What are we going to do? We only have a few hours left to waive Salmons or trade him. Then reports that we haven't signed Thabo after hawks twitter tweeted it and then deleted it?

What do you guys think?

What are we going to do? We only have a few hours left to waive Salmons or trade him. Then reports that we haven't signed Thabo after hawks twitter tweeted it and then deleted it?

What do you guys think?

Got to wait until LeBron signs. The dominos will fall after that.

Rumor about a 11 PM decision for James but I don't buy it. For us, no clue. If the NBA is waiting for that, it will be a crazy hour.

Makes sense to me...U.S. vs Canada in W. Cup Women's Softball on ESPN until 11pm ET...then Sportscenter.  It's not polite to interrupt the ladies.

Really? Well there is about an hour left for that "pawn" to be used.

I've been wrong many times... I just don't see the fit. Hope it works out!

Really? Well there is about an hour left for that "pawn" to be used.

I've been wrong many times... I just don't see the fit. Hope it works out!

• Moderators

This is gonna one of those oh-by-the-way discoveries (like Ivan's first offer sheet... no reported offer sheet by the deadline, then suddenly, oh look, he got one!) days later, where they leave everyone thinking they kept Salmons but they simply came to an agreement on the extension.

~lw3

This is gonna one of those oh-by-the-way discoveries (like Ivan's first offer sheet... no reported offer sheet by the deadline, then suddenly, oh look, he got one!) days later, where they leave everyone thinking they kept Salmons but they simply came to an agreement on the extension.

~lw3

I'm reluctantly thinking you are right. Strange that Viv has reports of the Hawks releasing Salmons. It is almost as if the Hawks personally gift-wrapped the scoop for him. But why would the tight-lipped Hawks do such a thing?

Something smells fishy about this whole situation.