• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What are we going to do with Salmons?

Diesel

I wonder if he is waiting on one possible deal that just can't happen until Lebron makes a move?

It's crazy that all of these gm's are letting one player hold the FA period hostage.

10.6 seems like the number it would take to get Deng and so maybe that is off the table? Maybe Ferry has decided that Deng costs too much?

Edited by Hotlanta1981

I wonder if he is waiting on one possible deal that just can't happen until Lebron makes a move?

It's crazy that all of these gm's are letting one player hold the FA period hostage.

10.6 seems like the number it would take to get Deng and so maybe that is off the table? Maybe Ferry has decided that Deng costs too much?

I don't think it would be for Deng. The Cavs would have no reason to sign and trade Deng to take 1 mil out of their cap for Salmons. They would be helping us and taking away 1 mil from getting LeBron.

It has to be for someone under contract that a team wants/needs to unload.

Man...Danilo Gallinari's contract almost matches up perfectly... And I believe Ferry is looking to upgrade at SF. I doubt he will bring in another PF with Payne as the backup already. Or Hickson? Didn't Ferry draft him?

Denver looks like a trading partner to me. I wouldn't be upset with Hickson as the backup center. They have McGee and Timofey Mozgov at center

Edited by Hotlanta1981

The scene as media line up outside Salmons' crib awaiting the Big Reveal...

3532310021_f1032178e5_z.jpg

~lw3

But if you squint reeeeeally, reeeeeallly hard there's Ferry in the window wearing a pair of aviators saying, "Deal with it".

• Premium Member

Really, if (big if) DF keeps him...

1. It would be IMO the first major mistake he made as Hawks GM. The very first one, but an unforgivable mistake nonetheless.

2. C-VIV should be fired immediately for telling us lies.

3. I would be a true believer no more.

Is it possible Ferry wanted to extend the deadline again and Salmons refused?  If I were Salmons I probably would've said no the first time.

ETA: Thanks CViv, but I'll wait to hear it confirmed by a real NBA source.

Edited by kg01