• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Hawks sign Thabo Sefolosha to a 3 years $12 million contract

GrimeyKidd

• Premium Member

He's a bum. I sincerely hope this is not true. It was so bad for the Thunder they took him completely out of their rotation and buried him on the bench where he belongs.  This is an insanely stupid deal for us if its true.

• Like 4

He visited Washington yesterday and received calls from the Clipps, Mavs, Rockets, Heat and Raptors per any NBA website and no mention of Atlanta anywhere and Ferry out of nowhere signs him. He does keep sh*t tight to the vest eh?  

• Like 4

I sincerely hope this is not true. The guy was beyond putrid last season. The Thunder benched him due to his poor play and we give this guy 4 million a year for years?? W.T.F.

Scott Brooks is no Bud/Pop though. He fits this system a lot better than the ISO Durant/Russy system in OKC. Found out CJ Miles got a 4 year $18 million deal. The market definitely screwed us. Freakin Jodie Meeks getting 6.5 mill and Avery Bradley geting 8 mill.

Edited by GameTime
  • Like 4

• Premium Member

Wtf...he is useless on offense. Oklahoma had to bench him because he was killing them on offense. We don't need him if we have DMC. What waste ...4 million a year.

I really hope this is not true. The guy was beyond horrible last year. The idea he could get anything other than a vet. min deal is mind boggling but to give him 4 million a year for three years?? Wow. That's Isiah Thomas Knicks era level of idiocy.

• Like 1

He visited Washington yesterday and received calls from the Clipps, Mavs, Rockets, Heat and Raptors per any NBA website and no mention of Atlanta anywhere and Ferry out of nowhere signs him. He does keep sh*t tight to the vest eh?  

• Like 3

• Premium Member

Scott Brooks is no Bud/Pop though. He fits this system a lot better than the ISO Durant/Russy system in OKC. Found out CJ Miles got a 4 year $18 million deal. The market definitely screwed us. Freakin Jodie Meeks getting 6.5 mill and Avery Bradley geting 8 mill.

Let me be honest: I wouldn't give Thabo a vet. min. deal after how badly he played last year. Let alone 12 million over three years with no team option to get out of the deal once he shows how horrible he is.

Worst FA signing since Speedy f'ing Claxton by Atlanta. Beyond horrified that Ferry is stupid enough to sign a pure scrub like this to a deal like that.

• Like 1

I rarely say smh, but f***. smh. Step backwards from a player who proved last year he isn't the same defender he was two years ago, and somehow forgot how to shoot also.

3 years no team option is meh though.

Ah, I see now.  The Deng interest was a smokescreen for the Thabo deal.  In Ferry We Trust?

Welcome Back to the Future - Hawks in the middle.