• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Just WOW! (Levenson will sell Hawks)

Jody23

Vastly different situation. Sterling is an unapologetic racist. The same cannot be said for Ferry. 

Oh I agree, very different situations.  However, we can't assume there will be no public outcry.

Before he leaves, Levenson's gonna get the cast of Avenue Q to perform his favorite song at halftime! lol

~lw3

Was Hooray for Everything booked?

On second thought, they are a bit too ethnic for Bruce.

Oh I agree, very different situations.  However, we can't assume there will be no public outcry.

Unless something changes on Sportscenter and this starts getting A LOT more coverage, I think the vast majority of "fans" in Atlanta are apathetic and won't care about this. Only the hardcore will even read about this and then there will be fringe fans who hear about it 2nd hand. This may be one time where the casual relationship of most of our fans helps us out. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

IT EXISTS!!!

• Like 1

• Moderators

• Moderators

Ferry says that he "has some African in him" while the original says "he is an African".  The original sounds much worse to me and Ferry doesn't work well on his feet... Not sure how you don't better prepare yourself for a business meeting.  And I'm thinking the report was written by someone that Ferry trusts.  That's the only reason I can think of that would cause Ferry not to prepare better.

Ferry says that he "has some African in him" while the original says "he is an African".  The original sounds much worse to me and Ferry doesn't work well on his feet... Not sure how you don't better prepare yourself for a business meeting.  And I'm thinking the report was written by someone that Ferry trusts.  That's the only reason I can think of that would cause Ferry not to prepare better.

Agree.  I'm not the greatest at conference calls so I always make sure to prep well enough that I don't make a misstep the equivalent of that.

On a side note, I'm guessing either Grant (Cle. GM) or Wayne Embry are the author of the report (assuming it exists).

• Moderators

Part of the five-page report, with portions redacted, contains separate sections of different personnel. The one in question reads: “He is a good guy on the cover but he is an African. He has a little two-step in him = says what you want to hear but behind closed doors he could be killing you.