• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Just WOW! (Levenson will sell Hawks)

Jody23

Right - the NBA hasn't fined Ferry.  The Hawks have done whatever they did, whether it was a whack with a wet noodle, a slap on the wrist (well maybe both wrists since it exceeded the prescribed punishment), wrote on the blackboard 100 times "I will not make insensitive remarks", gave him a pay cut or are taking away some or all of his bonus.  Just knowing how the clownership works, I'm betting they kept whatever money was involved. 

• Moderators

Right - the NBA hasn't fined Ferry.  The Hawks have done whatever they did, whether it was a whack with a wet noodle, a slap on the wrist (well maybe both wrists since it exceeded the prescribed punishment), wrote on the blackboard 100 times "I will not make insensitive remarks", gave him a pay cut or are taking away some or all of his bonus.  Just knowing how the clownership works, I'm betting they kept whatever money was involved. 

Clownership.  I love that.   Have i missed that used before now?   That's what we have for sure.   

I'm guessing Ferry's fine involved spending a day with Gearon Jr.

Only time will tell how he does with both roles. My concern is whether they give him the authority to make the decisions needed or if they want to go back to the role with Sund.  Sooner or later Pop will hang it up and I'm sure that Bud will want to go back to the Spurs if they don't give him what he wants.  Hell he will likely want to do that anyway. 

Sund can play the Jeff Bower (SVG in Detroit) role. I don't see Bud allowing Sund to make the final call on anything.

Clownership.  I love that.   Have i missed that used before now?   That's what we have for sure.   

I'm guessing Ferry's fine involved spending a day with Gearon Jr.

Lol, welcome to 3 weeks ago mac.  

forever-alone.gif

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Well it all started on Thursday June 26th in the squawk chat room. It was my first time being in there and wasn't sure how to message different individuals, @kg01 was quite helpful...you can take it from there kg..lol

Well it all started on Thursday June 26th in the squawk chat room. It was my first time being in there and wasn't sure how to message different individuals, @kg01 was quite helpful...you can take it from there kg..lol

Lol, it was like watching a baby deer walk for the first time.  "Come on, little buddy.  You can do it."

• Moderators

It was discussed earlier in the thread (making this a Hawksquawk Classic) and now that the fire is smoldering and we kinda have a feel on how it is going to pan out, I thought it was an appropriate time to move it!

Automatic message

This topic has been moved from "HomeCourt" to "Hawksquawk Classics".

Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87