Official Game Thread: Hawks - Rockets

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

~lw3

• Moderators

foot-locker-james-harden-stephen-curry-h

“Killing them softly with my voice, killing them softly…”

They’re no longer seen as the ‘Y’, among vowels

Rumor is that Harden thought that the alphabet only had 25 letters.  It wasn't until later that he learned about the letter D.  Also, Harden was denied being apart of high school band because he had trouble with D chords and he was born to the name of James Haren.  But he was a good student... Never got a D in his life.

• Like 3

• Moderators

~lw3

Rumor is that Harden thought that the alphabet only had 25 letters.  It wasn't until later that he learned about the letter D.  Also, Harden was denied being apart of high school band because he had trouble with D chords and he was born to the name of James Haren.  But he was a good student... Never got a D in his life.

You know what's funny? Harden is 2nd in defensive win shares and 7th in defensive rating. Just a word of warning for anyone who swears by those stats.

ccW5yE0.gif

• Like 3

Being without Jeff is going to be tough to overcome again. However I think the biggest thing against us is that Houston is coming off of two back to back poor games with the last one resulting in a loss. Im sure they are going to cone out focused on executing better as they cannot afford losing 2 in a row being in the West. I expect their best shot.

Meanwhile we are coming in to town off 2 great wins including our best win of the season. We got some great shooting from role players that will be hard to duplicate and our confidence is high. I can fully expect this game to be a struggle for us tonight and it really comes down to keeping Dwight from having a monster night. Harden will get his, the best ones always do. Im hoping for a win but preparing for a hard fought loss

Ariza may only be shooting 33% from 3 but they just said on pre-game that he's leading the league in 3's made so we need to stick close to him. We are gonna miss Teague and how good he is at digging down on C's and that frustrates Dwight into turnovers. I hope Schröder and Mack are prepared to help on D.

Ariza may only be shooting 33% from 3 but they just said on pre-game that he's leading the league in 3's made so we need to stick close to him. We are gonna miss Teague and how good he is at digging down on C's and that frustrates Dwight into turnovers. I hope Schröder and Mack are prepared to help on D.

I had to double check that immediately Dol!

He's actually 7th at a not-so-hot .337. Courtney Lee surprisingly with the highest percentage at .545 which is very impressive taking half of the threes that Kyle does. I don't hear anyone questioning that Joerger hire in Memphis anymore, dude is quality.

Mack and Dennis should have no problem digging out a steal or two on Dwight, hopefully they don't eat an elbow trying to get it. He's a non-factor to find the open man at only 1.5 assists per.

Edited by benhillboy

I had to double check that immediately Dol!

He's actually 7th at a not-so-hot .337. Courtney Lee surprisingly with the highest percentage at .545 which is very impressive taking half of the threes that Kyle does. I don't hear anyone questioning that Joerger hire in Memphis anymore, dude is quality.

Mack and Dennis should have no problem digging out a steal or two on Dwight, hopefully they don't eat an elbow trying to get it. He's a non-factor to find the open man at only 1.5 assists per.

Wow how could they be so off when they said that? 

Oh man it looks like the Rockettes are about to pack it in! It's crazy how slow we make other teams look!

Damn I knew I should have bought tickets to tonight's game. I'm just always afraid of jinxing us since we usually play like crap when I'm at the game.