• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If you need an aneurysm, keep reading [regarding Hawks signing Smoove]

enrique

I'm hoping for Osh to go to the Whiz, Bulls, Cavs, or Raptors. We could instantly write that team off as a dangerous opponent in the playoffs. The look on Thibs' face when he takes one of those ill-fated 24-foot bricks with 19 on the shotclock and 22,000 Bulls fans ready to storm the court in protest would be worth getting the League Pass.

Osh makes Lance Stephenson look like Kyle Korver in terms of being a team player and a calming force in the locker room. I couldn't stomach watching him in a Hawk uniform again...

I think if he goes and play for a team with an established superstar or a Pop or Carlise. He will make a turn around. Josh's main problem is he hasnt had a coach or superstar to put his ass in his place, when it comes to playing his role. Josh gonna be pissed when he has to come off the bench.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

HAHA GOOD TO SEE!

• Like 2

• Moderators

HAHA GOOD TO SEE!

And that right there should tell the league everything they need to know about Josh Smith. Hid old team doesn't even consider him and Detroit was willing to give up $26 mil to be rid of him. Any team willing to sign him is the stupidest team in the league. Honestly, I hope he goes to the Rockets and burns that team down too.

• Premium Member

It's crazy professional basketball general managers can't see that he's a net negative damn near every night. We can only hope he goes to a contender and immediately knocks them out of it.

Josh Smith has a negative win share in each of his last three seasons. When one of the worst teams in the league is willing to pay him 30 million dollars not to play in games I would think it would be enough of a warning flag for teams to stay away. Glad I'm wrong lol

• Premium Member

In free agent Josh Smith's discussions so far, clear sense: Any NBA team that isn't playoff-bound or contending shouldn't call.

I think Josh got it backwards..Any team that is playoff bound shouldn't cal!

Edited by Peoriabird
  • Like 3

It must be the Christian in me, but I love a redemption story. I know I'm in the minority here, but it would make me happy to see our home town guy get it back on the rails with the team he has tattooed on his arm.

There would be something poetic about the Hawks getting a ring with Josh in pocket. Makes a hell of a 30 for 30.

This situation is making me go back to my R Kelly bump and grind days. "My minds telling me no.... but my body. .. my body's telling me yes ssss!

Edited by ATLien_