• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Mavericks

lethalweapon3

Really enjoyed seeing "Derek Nowinski" and "Sheldon Mack" tonight.

Sometimes i have to roll my eyes at Nique. How he can just butcher these guys` names after being with the team so much really is embarrassing sometimes. Had my buddy from out of town come to watch the game with me and he noticed and was calling Nique out for getting these names wrong. Smh. Simple things.

Dont get me wrong -I'm not committing blasphemy here. Just wish somebody would nudge him and say, "Hey, man. It`s ShelVin, not ShelDon. Damn already." Still love me some Nique though.

Solid win. Defense wins. Looking more crisp.

Korver has been in a slump lately -which i dont like because i want him to get the record for best shoiotng year- but i would rather him work it out now than in the postseason. Not at Pero`s level by far, but ...

Speaking of Pero, although i have been a big fan of his in the past and heard the arguments about how he provides great stuff, i am officially on the `bench Pero` train. It is getting unbearable.

Not trying to be a downer after a good win. Just had to get it off my chest.

Glad the good guys won. Hopefully on the upswing.

• Like 3

Sometimes i have to roll my eyes at Nique. How he can just butcher these guys` names after being with the team so much really is embarrassing sometimes. Had my buddy from out of town come to watch the game with me and he noticed and was calling Nique out for getting these names wrong. Smh. Simple things.

Dont get me wrong -I'm not committing blasphemy here. Just wish somebody would nudge him and say, "Hey, man. It`s ShelVin, not ShelDon. Damn already." Still love me some Nique though.

Korver has been in a slump lately -which i dont like because i want him to get the record for best shoiotng year- but i would rather him work it out now than in the postseason. Not at Pero`s level by far, but ...

Speaking of Pero, although i have been a big fan of his in the past and heard the arguments about how he provides great stuff, i am officially on the `bench Pero` train. It is getting unbearable.

No need to apologize for Nique. He's awful. If the TV action weren't sligjtly delayed I'd listen to Holman's call with the game on mute all the time.
  • Like 2

I feel like one day, one of these guys will defame his statue by writing Dominic on the plaque.
  • Like 4

• Moderators

No gifts for your visitors, Atlanta? How stingy of you!

~lw3

• Premium Member

Nique defines "Not Articulate" and will forever be thus.

Communication is letting others understand what you mean and know what you are

talking about.  He does this, usually, although sometimes you gotta wonder, "What's he

really saying?"

He has some pet saying which he uses on a regular basis.  "Heat Check!" comes to mind.

He's a butcher of the King's English, that's true and he's not even really good at our own

southern drawl speaking.

He is what he is and no one is going to change him or "educate" him on proper speaking

and correct way to say names.

Word police, back off! 

diablo.gif

Nique's pronunciation difficulties doesn't bother me.  Again, like I said, Nique's pronunciation difficulties doesn't bother me. 

• Like 1