• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thabo & Pero Arrested; Thabo OUT FOR SEASON due to injuries

ersimo2889

Why can't cops stop abusing citizens?

This is based off of?

We still don't have any information on what actually transpired. I see no reason for people to blame NYPD or Thabo at this point.

• Moderators

I say let's rest JYD for the last four games. We're going to need lots more positive defensive effort from him going forward versus the DeRozans/LeBrons/Butlers of the world. Yeah, you too, Paul Pierce. Oh, and Joe/Paul George depending on how that shakes out.

Kyle's importance as an improved defensive player just ramped up a bunch. Get Kyle to play more of the 3 alongside Bazemore and the dual-point-guard thing.

Austin Daye is nice filler, but only when we're up by 20. Muscala's development at the 4 allows us to play Scott at the 3, but there's no options that come close defensively to what Thabo brought to the table.

~lw3

• Like 1

I don't think I've ever taken a course in anatomy, but are tibia and fibula synonyms? {/sarcasm}

Edited by hawksfanatic

• Moderators

stirthepot.gif  a little, but for those asking if there is surveillance around anywhere... if you watch the TMZ Video you'll see Copeland and his acquaintance are leaning up against a blue brick wall as they're seated on the sidewalk That wall is immediately adjacent (on the right) to the club.

If you do a Street View on Google Maps, there is a CCTV surveillance camera right above said wall. It's pointed away from the club but in the direction of the blue wall, presumably toward the sidewalk and the on-street parking in front of that property's garage entrance. It won't surprise me if TMZ's on the case to get access to whatever that camera recorded that night.

(No earthly idea if this link works but here it go...)

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.743815,-74.006226,3a,75y,36.98h,93.72t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sg_ItpiGXmHQ5ExGxqye-wQ!2e0!6m1!1e1

~lw3

10 day contract?  Sure.  Only one problem.  He would not be eligible for the playoffs.

We don't need another player until season's end.

Why must something happen to Atlanta?  Example:  The Falcons going to the Super Bowl.

The Hawks going into the NBA playoffs. This stinks.

Who is at fault?  Who knows?  Will we ever know?  We do know, without a doubt, two Hawk

players were at the wrong place at the wrong time and because of that, we, the long suffering

Atlanta sports fans must suffer again.

The Hawks may overcome this.  We can only hope.

wild.gif

Dammit man dammit. Not saying he is our missing piece or anything but his presence off the bench was a huge reason I wasnt worried about Lebron getting Demarre into foul trouble. But whatever, I feel like we have played most of the year without him anyways (he was non existant to start the year). I cant help but think our city is cursed sometimes. Like when all is going well something completely out of left field has to happen and mess things up

• Like 1

• Moderators

And yeah, there's that.

~lw3

• Like 4

I saw Tibia and other injuries. Having an MRI to determine severity - I'm assuming Thabo was without medical treatment for 12+ hours, I'm wondering how bad this really could be.

I'm not too pissed. We've transitioned over to a defensive team, we should be able to replace what he brought. We'll have better shooting on the court without him that's for sure. One monkey don't stop no show. Extremely disappointed in him though.

• Like 3