• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So it`s going to be Washington

LamarHampton

• Premium Member

Until now, everything is shaping up just as what I think the reasoning for Bud to ditch that Bulls game was.

Washington beating Toronto would give us a favorable matchup in round 2. That is, if the Hawks make that far, which I think they will.

IIRC we have swept WAS in the regular season and I'm really noy very concerned with them stepping up at the right time.

This should be Bud's dream scenario: BRK - WAS - CHI - Whoever gets out West.

So far, so good. 

NOW GET THOSE ASSES ON THE COURT AND LET'S ROUT THOSE DAMN NETS! GO HAWKS!

Edited by BrazilianHawk
  • Like 2

Hopefully the Hawks sweep and the Raps pull out a win or 2 to wear the Wiz down a little. 2nd round? Hawks match up VERY well against the Wiz, Hawks in 5. Don't sweep only because Wiz are playing very well right now. This is unfolding exactly as Bud scripted it. Quote me on Hawks taking down the Wiz 4-1...

Edited by hazer

Anybody know exactly when Playoff tickets go on sale for the 2nd round? I am in DC and want to see the Hawks/Wiz game in the next rd. Been to several but this would be my first PO game. I can't find any info about the tickets though. I see some Game 3/4 games on stubhub, but I'm assuming these are ST holders who know they will have them. When does the NBA put them on sale?

• Moderators

BUMP!

How about a three-day layoff after the Atlanta games? I can't imagine either team liking that!

http://www.peachtreehoops.com/2015/4/30/8526751/nba-releases-eastern-conference-semifinal-schedule-scenarios

Game 1 - Sun May 3 Washington at Atlanta 1:00PM - ABC
Game 2 - Tue May 5 Washington at Atlanta 8:00PM - TNT
Game 3 - Sat May 9 Atlanta at Washington 5:00PM - ESPN
Game 4 - Mon May 11 Atlanta at Washington 7:00PM - TNT
Game 5 * Wed May 13 Washington at Atlanta TBD - TNT
Game 6 * Fri May 15 Atlanta at Washington TBD - ESPN
Game 7 * Mon May 18 Washington at Atlanta 8:00PM - TNT

A reminder that SportSouth will have postgame coverage of every second-round game.

~lw3

BUMP!

How about a three-day layoff after the Atlanta games? I can't imagine either team liking that!

http://www.peachtreehoops.com/2015/4/30/8526751/nba-releases-eastern-conference-semifinal-schedule-scenarios

A reminder that SportSouth will have postgame coverage of every second-round game.

~lw3

starting game 1 at 1pm on sunday after winning game 6 on friday night is alittle rough. I hope the wizards are super rusty after being off for about a week.

We need our PG duo at it best. Not only Teague or Dennis, if both show the eliteness they have shown for a lot of games we will have a lot of probabilities to win this series.

No need to worry, we got this.

john-wall-wearing-a-hawks-jersey.jpg

Do you remember last year?

Bqr0nYtCQAABKAp.jpg

If he lose again this year he should think about not buying eastern-team jerseys anymore....

• Like 1

Do you remember last year?

Bqr0nYtCQAABKAp.jpg

If he lose again this year he should think about not buying eastern-team jerseys anymore....

Lol...is that Sam Mitchell or Jalen Rose?