• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

John Wall claiming Hawks were out to hurt his hand

Sothron

• Premium Member

Check this out:

John Wall (hand, wrist) said that he heard Dennis Schröder tell Kent Bazemore to hit him on his broken left hand during Game 5. "Dennis Schröder told Kent Bazemore to smack [my left hand]," said Wall. "I was like, 'You come smack me.'"

I flat out don't believe him.

• Like 4

Check this out:

John Wall (hand, wrist) said that he heard Dennis Schröder tell Kent Bazemore to hit him on his broken left hand during Game 5. "Dennis Schröder told Kent Bazemore to smack [my left hand]," said Wall. "I was like, 'You come smack me.'"

I flat out don't believe him.

Man we are witnessing the over-doing of a "superstar" right before our very eyes.  Geez, Dennis and Kent may wanna watch their backs.  You know Wall is "affiliated".

What, did he think they were supposed to tiptoe around his widdle hand?  The Hawks collective class is the only reason they didn't target the hand more.  Honestly I want them to goon it up a bit.  If he walks onto the court with his little ribbon on that hand he should expect it to get roughed up.  Where's Ivan when you need him?

We need to send an expendable goon (see Austin Dye) out there in the first quarter to re-injure the hand. I know that the league will be suspicious that a guy who hasn't played 15 seconds all season is in a closeout game six but that is not important.   Bud needs to call the old Temple head coach John Chaney and get some pointers on sending in a goon. 

• Premium Member

We need to send an expendable goon (see Austin Dye) out there in the first quarter to re-injure the hand. I know that the league will be suspicious that a guy who hasn't played 15 seconds all season is in a closeout game six but that is not important.   Bud needs to call the old Temple head coach John Chaney and get some pointers on sending in a goon. 

No way man. Chaney was way too obvious with it. We don't need Bud suspended for the entire '15-'16 season.

• Premium Member

We don't need to resort the thuggery.   We just need to beat their ass.   We want to be the best team in the nba then go out and play Hawks basketball.

This isn't about thuggery.  These guys are competing at the highest level; if you step onto the court with an injury, you better believe the opponent will take advantage of it.  He knows the risks.  If he can't handle that, he should be watching from his couch.

• Like 1

First off he's a liar. Secondly, if it's true I hope they throw his a$$ down 100 times tonight.

Ps wall's crybaby frown and closeness of his eyes freaks me out.