• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

MVP for series vs Cavs

Same here korver .... they hav no one to constantly gonna keep runnning with him..

Shumpert is more capable than Beal was and will have far less offensive responsibilities for them.  Problem (for them) is, that leaves JR (aka Jimmy Reckless) Smith or Kyme to guard Teague.  That spells trubble for da Cafs.

• Moderators

Teague is my pick.  He has abused Kyrie over their careers and Kyrie struggles to stay in front of him.  I think the rest will pay dividends for Teague and he will make some huge plays this series.

• Moderators

When was the last time Lebron lost in 5 games in the east.... common hawks fans be realistic if you think youre gonna beat the best player in the world in 5, that's just disrespectful. Atleast say 7...

Says the guy whose screen name is CavsIn5 when the Hawks won 7 more games than the Cavs and beat them 3-1 this season, never getting closer than 8 points in those 3 losses.  It is disrespectful to think that the regular season repeats plus one game with the Cavs losing but is totally respectful to come onto another team's forum and then predict that a 3-1 deficit will flip in the playoffs 4-1 the other way.

• Like 1

Dennis all day. Kyrie's ideal role on a real contending team is 6th Man, he can't defend either guard position well enough to start or finish.

He has no facilitating pedigree to speak of, Dennis will pressure him early and often to stall their ISO sets. Kyrie loves to fall right into the side trap Bud uses with Dennis too.

I actually like Delly, but he's at a huge disadvantage versus Dennis' elite quickness. I suspect Schröder will finish a game or two, with or without Jeff on the floor with him.

I like Jeff, but he only brings quickness to the table consistently, and that's simply not enough in the playoffs. Dennis' game is predicated on quickness, length, and aggressiveness. That's why Bud sticks with him through his struggles when he would usually bench everyone else. He simply brings more to the table than Jeff. His playoff PER helps indicate as much.

• Premium Member

When was the last time Lebron lost in 5 games in the east.... common hawks fans be realistic if you think youre gonna beat the best player in the world in 5, that's just disrespectful. Atleast say 7...

When was the last time Lebron was in the conference finals with such little talent beside him? Basketball Is a TEAM game bro

Edited by Atlantaholic

I'd say Horford. He's too quick for Perkins and Mozgov and if LeBron guards him, that leaves the Cavs in a bad position. 

Tristan Thompson will guard him most of the time. Lebron on Milsap, Jr or Iman at the 3, & Iman at 2. Kyrie vs teague.

When we win this series it will be because of the versatility of Al Horford. His ability to help trap and hedge on LeBron James and make him a passer or a jump shooter will be pivotal. The second most important player will be whoever rotates to box Horford's man out, so we don't give up a ton of offensive rebounds. We need to choke off LeBron ' s driving lanes and get hands in his passing lanes; this will frustrate LeBron and make their offense out of sync.

• Like 3

Lebron's shooting has been off for most of the playoffs. I fear him getting hot from behind the 3pt line in this series. He is just due for some better shooting.

But it will be the guards. If Teague and Dennis can match and surpass Irving... The hawks chances go up. I think these two guys are key because I can't see Carroll playing as good as the other two series on the offensive end. Dealing with Lebron will take something out of him... And he will run into foul trouble more than likely. So, the guards are going to have to pick up some slack. Both Bazemore and Scott need to get their head out of their asses. I think it's getting to the point to where Moose is more reliable than Scott. 

Lebron's shooting has been off for most of the playoffs. I fear him getting hot from behind the 3pt line in this series. He is just due for some better shooting.

But it will be the guards. If Teague and Dennis can match and surpass Irving... The hawks chances go up. I think these two guys are key because I can't see Carroll playing as good as the other two series on the offensive end. Dealing with Lebron will take something out of him... And he will run into foul trouble more than likely. So, the guards are going to have to pick up some slack. Both Bazemore and Scott need to get their head out of their asses. I think it's getting to the point to where Moose is more reliable than Scott.

@Hotlanta1981 I've been agreeing a lot with you lately....mmmm...it's a little scary, lol.

I think DMC will still get his points, LeBron likes to play center field on defense, if or guards are penetrating he will look to help leaving DMC open and DMC also move's and cuts a lot.

• Premium Member

We just need one game from Scott like the one he had Indiana

• Like 1