• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Cavaliers GAME 2 (8:30 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

but, but, but  "Antić spreads the floor and does all the little things that dont show up in the boxscore"...................lmao

Ha. You see that pass he just threw? The entire arena went ohhhhh, in disgust. People starting to leave now.

Glad I "only" paid $100 for this ticket. Needless to say I'm highly disappointed in their effort tonight. Playing like a defeated team.

I'll stick around until the last 3 minute TV timeout.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I have never seen Millsap and Teague look this passive. Utterly disgraceful. The refs were the only reason Cleveland had a halftime lead but this second half is the most humiliating shit I've ever seen as a Hawks fan.

• Like 1

Why wasn't Dennis in the fourth on the floor? He was the top scorer and had high percentage shoots in the third.

And I don't say this because I'm from Germany ;)

Don't know what to say after this game?  Hawks look totally outclassed out there tonite.  

We played scared, timid and not aggressive at all.  We looked beaten the entire night.

I am getting so tired of Teague playing passive most of the time.  He turns it on only about 25% of the time.

Milsap has been horrible the entire playoffs and has not been himself since returning from his shoulder

injury.  Korver has the desire and effort, but he was chucking up shots too much this playoffs and forcing shots.

DMC looked ineffective tonite, but deserves credit for trying after that injury.  Horford played well, but he took too

long to get going.  Antić is utter garbage and never knew what Bud saw in him.  I like Schröder's spunk, but he 

needs some seasoning and to play smarter.  

We are so banged up now with EVERY starter having some type of injury.  it looks very bleak now and we realistically have

a very tiny chance of pulling out this series now.  I think Bud is building something great here and it will take another season or two to reach the finals, but things are still looking up in Hawks-land overall.  We just had our best season ever!

• Like 4

I think that Hawks defeat themselves tonight, they let Lebron and Referees get under their skin, they went old school ISO for Joe Johnson period and to me they look like they knew that they will not get a win.

Tonight is everybody fault from Coach Bud to all of the players, no execptions.  But that is the reason why I hate the NBA right now, Lebron carry and travel twice on the same drive with no call, so many goaltends is was insane and if we breath on them wrong it was a foul and don't get me started on that Flagrant 1 by Antić.

• Like 3