• Raised $390 of $700 target

J Won't Get Rich Off This Deal

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

No need to rush!

~lw3

• Like 1

• Moderators

I trust he'll get a fair shot to stick, so long as they're not looking for an 82-game player that deep down on the bench. J-Rich was mad-streaky shooting-wise in the back half of last season, but that of course was coming back off a long layoff on a DOA Sixer team. Being constantly praised for his professionalism and conditioning throughout his downtime by Brett Brown was probably a plus to Bud. J-Rich would take over that old-head vet role that Elton Brand had if he makes it to opening night.

~lw3

• Admin

If he can give thabo a 15 minute rest at SF (6'6 and can play it even though he mostly played so) then I like it. He has had a quality career and acts As a professional,which is right for this team. Replace Elton's bench leadership and give us some depth

This is a Rock Sund-esque move.

- Flip Murray

- Mo Evans

- Tracy McGrady

- Jerry Stackhouse

Can he still dunk though? Like if Young Schröder tossed him an alley oop on the fast break, can he still go up and get it?[/quote

He could probably catch an under-oop now.

I like the move, I thought the man was 3 or 4 years older. He's not too far off from Joe in terms of career stat marks either. Michigan raised dudes always seem to be outstanding teammates, no wonder he has that reputation. He also authored one of the most absolutely beautiful dunks I've ever seen: that lob pump reverse corkscrew madness he finished the contest with in 02.

If he can shoot near 40% from three, that's a huge shot in the arm in terms of depth. Carry on, BudCox.

Edited by benhillboy

Essentially replace Mike Scott as our streaky scorer (3pt shooter) off the bench that averages 0-18 mins a game depending on the matchup. If he stays healthy and in shape I can actually see him contributing more than we think, if one our wings (Baze, TH Jr, Holiday) doesn't step up like we expect them to.

• Like 1