• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Al Horford is as soft as butter

Lurker

9 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

LMFAO!! Zbo???

Good grief... part of me actually would like to see some of these ridiculous moves happen so some of the posters on here would understand how foolish they are being. Horford may not be a "superstar" or "elite" or whatever, but if you guys think switching him for Zbo or Gasol or Howard is moving the needle for this squad you guys are truly clueless.

Don't feed the troll.

1 hour ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

Horford got owned by a scrub white guy like Cody Zeller. He should feel embarrassed. 

Al probably not even thinking about this game. Probably thinking max contract, playoffs, etc. I saw he got pretty pissed when he got two quick fouls called on him. Other than that I saw no passion.

3 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

I will say this, watching the two Al threads are like watching a tennis match, just back and forth.   Question is who will prove to be Venus and who will prove to be Serena come season's end?

Joe+Johnson+1st+Annual+Cartoon+Network+H

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Sothron said:

This is absurd. Guy has five or six great games, one bad game, then the trolls show up. Seriously? Yeah, he played like a dog tonight. I'll take five great games to one awful game.

Dude, Horford didn't go 12 and 6, he had as many turnovers as points and rebounds COMBINED!!!!!!!  This was one of the worst games of his career, if not the worst considering this is supposed to be his season.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, Sothron said:

This is absurd. Guy has five or six great games, one bad game, then the trolls show up. Seriously? Yeah, he played like a dog tonight. I'll take five great games to one awful game.

What five or six great games did he have?  Not being funny.  Serious question.

• Like 1

Agreed.  If I can get 5 MORE good games to 1 bad one...I'll take that ratio any day.

Let's see what happens in the next 6 games against Bucks, Nets, Magic, Blazers, Kings and Suns.

5 or 6 GREAT games?!?!  1 BAD game?!?!?

Not sure which of those statements is more inaccurate.

He wasnt even taking shots, did they even run there offense tonight what was this shit, we clearly wont see what they really have till playoffs, i dont really see the point till then,  team doesnt just fall off a cliff like this when all the same players, unless several are severly injured and if thats the case they wouldnt be playing.  

Just now, hylndr11 said:

He wasnt even taking shots, did they even run there offense tonight what was this shit, we clearly wont see what they really have till playoffs, i dont really see the point till then,  team doesnt just fall off a cliff like this when all the same players, unless several are severly injured and if thats the case they wouldnt be playing.  

17 assists, 16 Turnovers - they really didn't run the offense last night.

• Premium Member
50 minutes ago, hylndr11 said:

What makes anyone think this will be different in the playoffs?  This team is what we're seeing.  It's not that complicated.  Thinking that they are going to start excelling come playoff time is just setting yourself up for a big let down.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Agreed.  If I can get 5 MORE good games to 1 bad one...I'll take that ratio any day.

Let's see what happens in the next 6 games against Bucks, Nets, Magic, Blazers, Kings and Suns.

You're willing to accept a career-worst game from our all-star starting center in his prime as long as he had a few good games?  Have we really lowered our standard that much as fans?

• Like 3

We all know what's going on with Intern.  We can hate it but it's a clear business decision:

"Tito's tyke can't tear another titty before the TV take trickles down to him for twenty to twenty-two."  I wouldn't be surprised if his dad is advising him to play this way after all the times he complained about his boy playing out of position.

I'm gonna watch the next game and only focus on how many times he boxes out hard on defense and sets a hard screen on offense when he's on the floor.  When he isn't God please let Sap be on.

• Like 2

This team has a lot of holes, but lack of effort is a big thing.  2 points from Al? Lack of effort.

To be honest, this team hasn't done crap since the 8-1 start. The win over The Thunder was their best win and they really haven't done anything meaningful since. They've got owned by SA twice and Cleveland.  Miami and Indy have both both handled the Hawks in the last meeting also. Not to mention those efforts against NY.

This team is worse than what their record suggests.

I barely even watch this team anymore.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

9 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

We all know what's going on with Intern.  We can hate it but it's a clear business decision:

"Tito's tyke can't tear another titty before the TV take trickles down to him for twenty to twenty-two."

I'm gonna watch the next game and only focus on how many times he boxes out hard on defense and sets a hard screen on offense when he's on the floor.  When he isn't God please let Sap be on.

"Intern?"  Nah, he's still a boss.  Bosses set their own hours and work whenever they want.

(Straight jacked that joke from chat.  Suck it, @MaceCase)