• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dwight Howard to Atlanta

gopack10

18 minutes ago, AUhawksfan said:

Dwight gets brought up here more than anyone else.  Can we stop beating a dead horse here?

I also agree with the thread title - totally misleading and look at this dude's post history.  This is a classic bait thread so that you can read one of his articles on his site.

Agreed.

24 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Ty Lawson just did a DUI right in the back of Dwight's knee, twisted it and the ankle. Left game unsure of rerurn.

Not sure if it'll stop the Dwight to Hawks talk on squawk...we have some committed Dwight fans here lol

5 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:
6 hours ago, AUhawksfan said:

Dwight gets brought up here more than anyone else.  Can we stop beating a dead horse here?

I also agree with the thread title - totally misleading and look at this dude's post history.  This is a classic bait thread so that you can read one of his articles on his site.

Agreed.

Incorrect, although I do know one of their co-Editors, which is why I read a lot of their stuff.  Would it help if I posted an article from Peachtree Hoops or ESPN?  Would that make you feel better?

5 hours ago, gopack10 said:

Incorrect, although I do know one of their co-Editors, which is why I read a lot of their stuff.  Would it help if I posted an article from Peachtree Hoops or ESPN?  Would that make you feel better?

You talkin to me?