• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who's the "Go to guy" in this team?

Spursfanpeacemaker

Two things that LD was good at: drawing up last section shots and that piercing whistle.

And as much as I like to rag on Joe sometimes, he wasn't afraid to take a last second shot. Make or miss I felt confident we had a chance unless the ball ended up with Josh.

9 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Can't say this enough - he thinks too much.  His thought process in certain situation is just too slow for him to make a quick adjustment depending on the defense.

The Irony with Teague is he hits alot of tough shots down the stretch of games, but seems to struggle when they are side out of bounds plays. If it's in the flow with no timeouts he's pretty clutch. Chicago playoffs against Rose is a good example of this.  Unfortunately the last play of the game is rarely impromptu,  and he seems to struggles with execution when it's planned. Cleveland playoff game 3 is a good example of this. Teague was super clutch up until the the last play of regulation. I think again we didn't get a shot off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ATLien_ said:

The Irony with Teague is he hits alot of tough shots down the stretch of games, but seems to struggle when they are side out of bounds plays. If it's in the flow with no timeouts he's pretty clutch. Chicago playoffs against Rose is a good example of this.  Unfortunately the last play of the game is rarely impromptu,  and he seems to struggles with execution when it's planned. Cleveland playoff game 3 is a good example of this. Teague was super clutch up until the the last play of regulation. I think again we didn't get a shot off.

Tight Sphincter.

• Premium Member
On 05/04/2016 at 3:59 PM, TheNorthCydeRises said:

As far as last second plays, Larry Drew was the master play caller.  Despite the almost disasterous result, this was beautiful, and ended with Horford being big time and making 2 FTs to win the game.

I remember I wanted to kill Griffin that night. Bastard.

• Premium Member
On 5/4/2016 at 2:45 PM, AHF said:

Drew was fantastic on set plays.  That was the most obvious "coaching dropoff" when Bud was hired.

In all fairness to Bud, he has had some good ones this year. Also, Drew set the bar high... he is literally one of the best I've ever seen at drawing up plays in those side out of bounds situations.