• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Buyout Candidates

hazer

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Hey I'm just being realistic.  

Choice A: go back to a team where the first thing the current coach did was get me shipped out, the fans boo me every time i return, and now they are an average playoff team in the east

Choice C: go play with my friend Lebron, cake walk into the finals

Ferry shipped Joe out.  That was before Bud's time here.  But agree with your point about Joe going to play for a title at this point in his career.  Still can't believe he's doing a buyout.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Hey I'm just being realistic.  

Choice A: go back to a team where the first thing the current coach did was get me shipped out, the fans boo me every time i return, and now they are an average playoff team in the east

Choice C: go play with my friend Lebron, cake walk into the finals

My well thought-out, eggspert analysis ....

Arnold Shut Up

6 hours ago, kg01 said:

Apparently JoeJohn might actually walk away from a few dollas as they've (reportedly) started buyout talks ...

I see OKC as a really good fit.  Honestly, as long as it's not the Calfs I don't care where he goes.

lol @ HOU.  They just throw their names in every possible mix.

I think Joe would not want to be on the same team as Harden.  Heck, no  one does.

On 2/22/2016 at 9:41 PM, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Bud thinks that offense is the problem.  With Joe Johnson reportedly wanting to re-sign with Brooklyn at season's end, the only guy that may be available that could immediately impact the offense ... is perennially of the worst defensive wings in the NBA ... possibly in history

Kevin Martin

And there it is ...

Wolves, Kevin Martin finalizing buyout https://shar.es/1CpbOB via @hoopshype

6 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

I swear if we don't get one of the top buyouts whether JJ or Kmart...Wilcox should be canned...

Yeah, it's not like Martin's ideal but we need something.

I kinda think we need a real GM either way though.  Wilcox has to earn his money starting now.  If we return next season with substantially the same team that's basically death.

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Yeah, it's not like Martin's ideal but we need something.

I kinda think we need a real GM either way though.  Wilcox has to earn his money starting now.  If we return next season with substantially the same team that's basically death.

Ya, I'm not even really a Martin fan but I feel we need to act like we are going to try and want to win soon. As a 4 month rental I'll take Kmart but he is an injury prone player and has been all of his career not to mention that he's never been a winner...lol. I don't know who else is out there to choose from.

13 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I'm going on record that we won't sign anyone except maybe a d-leaguer to a 10 day.   

I know you're right....but I'm still mad at ya for saying it. Lol.

31 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

If we don't get him, then I hope the Spurs do. Load up vs Dubs baby. :-)

OT: Steve Kerr is a sadistic lil prick. His comments on Oscar Robertson are straight up disrespectful. F*ck him and that lil $hit Curry.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

If we don't get him, then I hope the Spurs do. Load up vs Dubs baby. :-)

OT: Steve Kerr is a sadistic lil prick. His comments on Oscar Robertson are straight up disrespectful. F*ck him and that lil $hit Curry.

But Kerr didn't say anything that wasn't true.  Just sayin'.