• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks favorites to land Kris Humphries?

GameTime

13 minutes ago, pimp said:

Better than nothing. We can use some rebounding help.

I'm with you on this one.

Just like when Kim assessed him as a husband, meh he's an NBA player so i guess he's better than nothin'.

19 minutes ago, pimp said:

Better than nothing. We can use some rebounding help.

Elite rebounder and hustle player. I love it.

Now shooting threes on offense so our second team really won't look different. I see him taking minutes from Scott (Humph shoots 3's and can play stretch 4/5) and Moose (Hump is a better rebounder/hustle player)

• Like 1

Hmmm...that guy did have a real strange Hawks "scoop" earlier in the season.

So maybe there is something to this? But I've never heard of this guy and he is a Sheridan related person.

4 hours ago, RWF said:

Where stars come to play.

I liked this solely on the fact it made me spew beer out my nose with laughter. After some tears, a few coughs, then a Dom DeLouise guttural weeze, I snort-laughed for a finish...

• Like 3

5 hours ago, GameTime said:

Elite rebounder and hustle player. I love it.

Now shooting threes on offense so our second team really won't look different. I see him taking minutes from Scott (Humph shoots 3's and can play stretch 4/5) and Moose (Hump is a better rebounder/hustle player)

Ya know it's weird. Judging by his stats he's not a person that hits a ton of 3s but his shot though it's slow is a nice looking shot and the man can really snap the net (not that that's important just saying).

i guess he can be depended on behind the 3pt line. I'm not too sure though but there is hope. What I do know is that this dude is a fantastic rebounder! He really is if given the minutes to do so. I can see why bud would want him....he rebounds very well especially for a bench player and he looks like he has the ability to knock down the 3 consistently on open looks and he's also very physical for those who has never watched him play or he atleast use to be..... Yeah this is buds kinda guy and one he rather have than an traditional big man. It's a huge bonus for us hawk fans that Humphries can grab boards but adding one good rebounder from the bench can't make up for the whole team.

On another note I don't think he will get minutes over Scott! I think he will get minutes at center over moose and keep his ass to the bench. I've been noticing lately that Scotts effort on defense and rebounding has been top notch and he was already hitting the 3 ball well. So Ain't no way moose getting minutes over Scott and Humphries if signed.

This would be an excellent pick up and may look even better if Splitter was healthy. None the less I still say go after Howard in free agency. A big man rotation of Sap, Horford, Humphries, Splitter, Scott (if not in jail), & Howard will get you into championship contention easily. Wouldn't even matter if we ran a small back court.

• Like 2

Would be a good pickup. Sap needs all the help he can get on the boards. Again, i like big lineups to disrupt smaller teams, not the other way around.  Try Sap, Hump and Horford in the game at the same time for a few minutes at a time, just to get them little teams out of their comfort zones.

• Like 1

I always liked him.  As @JayBirdHawk likes to point out, rebounding is mostly effort.  To average 11 per 36 at his size (thought he was much bigger than 6'9", 235) is great.  Another 'Sap.

I've never seen him go through a hot shooting streak like Pero so I would hope he doesn't drift out there often.  I would have no problem with Al hoisting threes if Humphries was allowed to crash the offensive glass.  

For those who know better, how is he as a post and PNR defender though?  Average?

Could do a lot worse than this guy. Been a while since I've seen him play but he does have a nice all around game that would fit us well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Insert joke about the wives of those elusive Alpharetta Unicorns.  (My wife knows only a handful of NBA players and two of them are Odom and Humphries).

Are you Kanye?? Or Bruce-Caitlyn?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk