• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Scott Foster and Tony Brothers are the officials tonight

Lurker

• Premium Member

I think the NBA wants 7 game series in round 1 for everyone except for Cleveland, Golden State,San Antonio and Miami. They want them healthy .Everyone else are in the revenue series. 

• Like 1

I do have a weird conspiracy theory though. I feel that because the Pacers couldn't go up 2-0 yesterday that the next east team on deck (us) will go 2-0 tonight. I know it's prolly not true at all, I just feel better about us going 2-0 tonight because Indy didn't last night. 

Ps I might be going crazy lol

Players and coaches voted Scott Foster the worst of the worst. Also, Danny Crawford best (understandable) and Monty McCutchen 3rd best (also understandable). But JOEY-FRIKKIN-CRAWFORD 2nd best??? Almost disqualifies the entire survey:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/nba/la-sp-nba-best-worst-referees-20160131-story.html

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Happy with the result, of course, and I don't feel like it was worse for one team than the other.... but it's been years since I saw a game where refs swallowed their whistles like they did last night. You couldn't drive the lane and even hope to get a call. It was pretty friggin incredible. I don't like to see games slowed down by too many calls, but on balance, I also don't like to see games like that. I really don't. That's some hybrid between basketball and rugby. Not a fan.