• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

10 things you categorically missed when Jeff Teague found Paul Millsap for the easy lay-in

RandomFan

• Premium Member

One thing though.   My wife pointed it out to me last night.  Boston fans were not happy at all.   Nowhere, no time did this group even seem like they were happy to be in the place.   It's such a difference from Atlanta fans.  Acutally, I believe her words were... The Boston women are not like the Atlanta women.  They look like they just came in from the snow and this is all they have to look forward to in life.   Whereas, Atlanta women don't care about the game at all, they want to be seen.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

One thing though.   My wife pointed it out to me last night.  Boston fans were not happy at all.   Nowhere, no time did this group even seem like they were happy to be in the place.   It's such a difference from Atlanta fans.  Acutally, I believe her words were... The Boston women are not like the Atlanta women.  They look like they just came in from the snow and this is all they have to look forward to in life.   Whereas, Atlanta women don't care about the game at all, they want to be seen.

MOST  Atlanta women don't care about the game. I'm not one though  - no heels and low  cut blouses for me - can't afford to bust my ass falling of the heels or have the tits pop out when i jump up cheering.  Jeans, Hawks Tshirt and sneakers for me.

On 4/29/2016 at 5:24 PM, Diesel said:

So agree with this. Even Mrs. Dejay dresses up like we're going to the club whenever we go to a ballgame. Most females who attend Hawks and Falcons games dress to be seen and could care less about the game (Lady Jay being the exception and not the rule)...

19 minutes ago, Dejay said:

So agree with this. Even Mrs. Dejay dresses up like we're going to the club whenever we go to a ballgame. Most females who attend Hawks and Falcons games dress to be seen and could care less about the game (Lady Jay being the exception and not the rule)...

Don't fall for that.  Here's Bird mentoring a young fan ....

Little Horndog

46 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Don't fall for that.  Here's Bird mentoring a young fan ....

Little Horndog

You wish you some some to look at huh....@Spud2Nique not good enough for ya?:happy:

14 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

You wish you some some to look at huh....@Spud2Nique not good enough for ya?:happy:

You're better than this Bird so I'mma give you one-a dees ....

Bitch Please

Meanwhile @Spud2Nique had a different reaction ...

y23Q27K

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

You're better than this Bird so I'mma give you one-a dees ....

Bitch Please

That's the look you get when you see 'em....or is it this.....

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

That's the look you get when you see 'em....or is it this.....

giphy.gif

Or ...

take-my-money.gif

(hehe)

JBird takes all the blame (credit?) for derailing a perfectly good thread.

7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Or ...

take-my-money.gif

(hehe)

JBird takes all the blame (credit?) for derailing a perfectly good thread.

You gotta pay for a peek now.....

anchorman-that-escalated-quickly.gif?w=1

You even gotta pay Spud?

Edited by JayBirdHawk

35 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

You gotta pay for a peek now.....

anchorman-that-escalated-quickly.gif?w=1

You even gotta pay Spud?

Better be worth the price of admission.

No one pays for Spud2.  He walks around like ...

Finger

Ummmmmm...I'm away for a couple hours and I come back to this....:-| I just got kicked down and dragged through the street for no good reason lol

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Better be worth the price of admission.

No one pays for Spud2.  He walks around like ...

Finger

Hahaha,  this has me cackling  (laffing Jordan  style)

55 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Ummmmmm...I'm away for a couple hours and I come back to this....:-| I just got kicked down and dragged through the street for no good reason lol

That's  what happens when you  can't  control your girlf....signif.......errrr....your whatever @kg01  is to you, lol.

16 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

That's  what happens when you  can't  control your girlf....signif.......errrr....your whatever @kg01  is to you, lol.

Disgust

You're gettin' some major side-eye, Bird.