• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague Injury?

HopefulHawksFan

5 minutes ago, AHF said:

He really wants that injury out there, huh.

Maybe he just really loves us and wants to stay :-) Or he hates our guts and wants us to get little in return..

2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Feels like he is trying to kill his trade value...

How rude!

10 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Maybe he just really loves us and wants to stay :-) Or he hates our guts and wants us to get little in return..

Probably the latter.

1 hour ago, Jody23 said:

When he says "they won't tell ya'll", who is he referring to? I assume he's talking about the Hawks.  If so, it doesn't speak too well to the relationship between him and the Hawks right now.  Not that I agree with this approach, but the Hawks probably didn't want this out there because they're trying to trade him.

Can't the Hawks get in trouble for not sharing this on the injury report? I know NFL gets in trouble for that stuff.

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, BigDog90 said:

Can't the Hawks get in trouble for not sharing this on the injury report? I know NFL gets in trouble for that stuff.

That I don't know.  But the posts to Instagram have now been deleted.

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, BigDog90 said:

Whatever his injury was, it wasn't that bad considering the minutes he played. I don't think there is an obligation to publicly  report nagging injuries that slow you down.

• Like 1

This all around is pretty fked up - and also its just another thing that pops up in the NBA.  The players really do run the house.  Thats fine I guess, but again I would hate to be a franchise in this current iteration of the league, what a mess.  30 teams fighting over 10 players all this extra shit comes into play that never should.  Sportsmanship is far from number 1 in this league.  Its just what the market has created I guess, but damn - really. 

Edited by hylndr11