• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thank you Horford

TheNorthCydeRises

14 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Fake outrage from the same fans who were throwing him under the bus during the Cleveland series.  Called him soft and weak.  Not worthy of the max.  Wanted him gone.  Etc.

Now that he went to Boston, yall are mad and butthurt?  LOL.

Give that man his props. He decided to move on to a fan base that will celebrate him unconditionally, when he plays well.

Hopefully Dwight will sell more tickets and bring us more success than Horford did.  But I'm not mad at Al.

Yeah, @TheNorthCydeRises, but back there he was OUR soft, weak, and unworthy of  the max player! OURS! 

Putting him together with a bonafide center was the move to bring him back to prominence, give both he and the Hawks what they needed out of him.  On his own, he isn't worth the max playing center like he has, but combined with our new assets, he had a chance to take steps forward together.

What's His Name is dead to me.  I wash my hands of him.  I don't hate him, it's a business.  But I don't feel any more for him than I do for Ian Mahinmi, Kosta Koufos, or Miles Plumblee.   If he cared any more about the organization I choose to follow, then maybe I would choose to care more for him.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dolfan23 said:

Its not the end of the world to me. Losing Millsap would have upset me a lot more in terms of on the court play but I'm not gonna lie that Celtic Pride crap kind of pisses me off. He could have handled leaving a lot better. Thanks for the memories and being a part of turning the Hawks around... But don't let door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the cap thing that angers me.  We tried to accommodate him, and he screwed us royally.  He is scum.

• Like 3

Actually Watchman . . . it's Splitter that's screwing us.    And those mid level long term contracts that Ferry dished out.

We have around 17 million tied up in Splitter, Korver, and Sefolosha.   Bud traded a 2nd round pick to get Splitter and his 8.5 million a year deal.  Korver got a 4 year deal at age 31 from Ferry.  And Thabo signed a 3 year deal, coming off of the worst year of his career.  That's Ferry too.

Bud and Wilcox obviously believed that if push came to shove, that they could survive without Al.  But they wanted to leave enough room to add another player ( possibly a PG ).

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Actually Watchman . . . it's Splitter that's screwing us.    And those mid level long term contracts that Ferry dished out.

We have around 17 million tied up in Splitter, Korver, and Sefolosha.   Bud traded a 2nd round pick to get Splitter and his 8.5 million a year deal.  Korver got a 4 year deal at age 31 from Ferry.  And Thabo signed a 3 year deal, coming off of the worst year of his career.  That's Ferry too.

Bud and Wilcox obviously believed that if push came to shove, that they could survive without Al.  But they wanted to leave enough room to add another player ( possibly a PG ).

Splitter had no choice in the matter.  Al did.

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Come on NorthCyde...  Be bigger than this.  Al is not worth defending here.   Whatever good he did for the franchise, he tarnished when he spit in our face and went and joined our rival and his pops talking loose about Al didn't like the fans.   We did him a favor by drafting him.  We did him a favor by making him the face of the team.  We called him Bawse.   For him to be this disrespectful to the franchise is not worthy of any warm memories.  Just vitriol. 

• Like 2

Alice is such a lil' bitch, dead to me. Enjoy those fans when they wake up from the dream and realize you're not a rebounder and have no interior moves...

• Like 1

F you Al. I hope you have ZERO success with the Celtics and i hope Dwight Howard dunks on your head every time we play. So you had to go to the Celtics and all this Celtic pride then bash the fan base, to go to a team where the play by play guy called you mediocre. 

• Like 4

K5XM7p

Whoreford in the Hawks greatest hour of need you refused the call. 

VlCJY4

Tommy  Heinsohn said "(Al) Whoreford, as much as you think he’s a great player, he’s not a great player. Get a man on him and he has trouble scoring.”. YET YOU STILL REFUSE THE CALL!

Well Alice house Schröder remembers. 

SOk42l

House Millsap remembers.

6YtWLQ

House ATLien_ has been supporting the Hawks for over 20 years and we know no team other than the Hawks. Coach Bud may be a :rumple: bastard, but he's our bastard. He's  got coach Pop's blood running through his veins, so he's my king. 

OBQOag

Bud! Bud! King of the Hawks! Bud! Bud! King of the Hawks!

7Qpx0y

For the game of throne fans. Apparently, we don't have a Lyanna Mormont amongst our players.  It's a damn shame when a 10 year old girl has more guts than grown ass men. Welcome to 2016 folks.

Can an administrator help with the images. I hit insert image from url. Not sure why it's  not working. 

Edited by ATLien_
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Took you 4 days.

Bye A-lecia

Half assed thank you to me. As my homies in Oaktown say...Skeet Skeet Maf*cker

• Moderators
On 7/3/2016 at 7:54 PM, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Fake outrage from the same fans who were throwing him under the bus during the Cleveland series.  Called him soft and weak.  Not worthy of the max.  Wanted him gone.  Etc.

Now that he went to Boston, yall are mad and butthurt?  LOL.

Give that man his props. He decided to move on to a fan base that will celebrate him unconditionally, when he plays well.

That sounds about right. Unconditional love...right until the point when you don't play well.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

Too late for that nonsense. He's forever tarnished his legacy with the Hawks. I hope that they don't let him retire as a Hawk someday. 

Rasheed Wallace has a better chance at retiring as a Hawk than Al does.

• Like 1