• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Did Horford check out against the Cavs?

Afro

I'd been denying the possibility of this forever, but maybe it's time to consider it. 

The guy flat out sucked almost worse than humanly possible. He just proved that he's a bit of a selfish guy. 

Does anyone else think Horford may have just said "meh" that whole series? 

2 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

What? No he didn't check out he's almost never showed up in the playoffs. He should be wearing Tristan Thompsons Letterman jacket the way that he gets done by him every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I know he's always pretty bad. But that was zero effort kinda bad. 

2 hours ago, Afro said:

I'd been denying the possibility of this forever, but maybe it's time to consider it. 

The guy flat out sucked almost worse than humanly possible. He just proved that he's a bit of a selfish guy. 

Does anyone else think Horford may have just said "meh" that whole series? 

Yeah, I think Tristan wanted it more than him.

A third into the regular season I could look no further than his rebound and free throw attempt averages to see he punt on the whole thing to best ensure a clean bill of health going into this weekend. 

Rebounding is the rawest stat indicating will and want-to.  Al barely deserves to be on the floor with a Tristan Thompson in that aspect.  Let alone 2 more premium rebounders in Love and LeBron, Fredo just said "f@&k it."  I look forward to the team taking on more of Sap's personality.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, RWF said:

Hawks fans took it easy on Horford. Look how the fans treated Josh Smith and his play. Horford's playoff play, if that was Joe or Josh, oh boy.

This +100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000. The fans saw him mail it in and still wanted to max him out.

• Like 1