• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Zaza to Warriors

17 minutes ago, SalvorMallow said:

Zaza will get a chip before Horf lol

This is the best thing I've read today...

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Zaza for $3m?

Dang. That was a sweet deal for them. I'm going to assume until we see a pattern of those kinds of numbers show up for others, that Zaza gave them an "I-want-in-on-this-budding-dynasty" discount. I mean, if not... if that $3m number is the standard at the other end of the payroll spreadsheet for NBA teams, then we're going to be able to do a lot with $8m (the number I'm using which is inflated by my assuption we'll drop Scott and Patterson at some point, or use them as trade chips).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sturt said:

Zaza for $3m?

Dang. That was a sweet deal for them. I'm going to assume until we see a pattern of those kinds of numbers show up for others, that Zaza gave them an "I-want-in-on-this-budding-dynasty" discount. I mean, if not... if that $3m number is the standard at the other end of the payroll spreadsheet for NBA teams, then we're going to be able to do a lot with $8m (the number I'm using which is inflated by my assuption we'll drop Scott and Patterson at some point, or use them as trade chips).

If anyone on that squad deserves to ring chase its Zaza.. The rest can fail hard for all I care

• Like 1

Warriors are like overpowered team right now, after Durant joined them. Not surprise Zaza joined warriors for only 3 mill, he wants a free ride to champsionship lol

I mean Stephen Curry and Kevin durant teamed up together, thats a lot of firepower, plus Klay thompson, and draymond green? Just too OP

Edited by Spursfanpeacemaker

• Moderators

Warriors are like overpowered team right now, after Durant joined them. Not surprise Zaza joined warriors for only 3 mill, he wants a free ride to champsionship lol

I mean Stephen Curry and Kevin durant teamed up together, thats a lot of firepower, plus Klay thompson, and draymond green? Just too OP

Yet only one basketball for them to share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm disappointed by this, I can't really understand it, and I wish it wasn't true, but oh well.

I've watched Zaza fight through legitimate tears and heartbreak after some losses. He looked broken down when we he was on the 21-win Magic as a rookie. He wanted to die when Garnett hit him with that killer screen in game 7 where the Celtics smashed us. He was crying inside on the sidelines when he got hurt and wasn't able to play in the playoffs...twice. He looked into Larry Drew's eyes during that 1st year in Milwaukee winning 15 games, and said "just f*** me up fam". Last year getting muscled around and bosshogged by OKC he looked like he was mulling retirement.

He wants to win...

BUT COULDN'T IT BE ON A TEAM WITH MIKE BIBBY AND JOE JOHNSON AND JOSH SMITH AND MARVIN WILLIAMS AND AL HORFORD AND MAYBE A LITTLE SALIM STOUDAMIRE AND JAMAL CRAWFORD AND ESTEBAN BATISTA?!

• Like 2