• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who will step up to be the Hawks "6th Man"

Blunt91

Hawk's 6th Man for upcoming season?  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Last year it seemed like Dennis was pretty much the guy we counted on to provide some offense of the bench.  Now that Dennis is a starter who do you think will step up to give us that Spark on offense of the Bench?

1.  Tim Hardaway Jr.

2.  Jarret Jack

3.  Malcom Delaney

4.  Mike Scott

5.  Deandre Bembry

6.  Taurean Prince

Edited by Blunt91
word left out of title
  • Like 1

That is a very good question. Jack and Hardaway Jr. can both provide 12ppg given the minutes; but believe it or not, Hardaway Jr. is the most efficient of the two.

Edited by Buzzard

• Moderators
19 hours ago, rd79 said:

Kyle Korver

My hope is that this is exactly right but I would have to guess that THJr will shoot the most shots of these guys.  Jack I don't have tons of confidence in due to health and recent play.  Scott could be a consistent source of points but he could also be off the team.  Delaney is a mystery man.  I hope he comes in and nails some perimeter shots but who knows?  The rookies I think will be contributors but I don't know that scoring will be their first year forte.

• Like 1

THJ the first half of the season and Prince the second half or by the last twenty games at least. Hope Jack is healthy enough to be in the running but his minutes will be pretty limited so I think his impact will be greater as a PG coach/mentor than as a sixth man.  

On 8/13/2016 at 5:40 PM, Blunt91 said:

Last year it seemed like Dennis was pretty much the guy we counted on to provide some offense of the bench.  Now that Dennis is a starter who do you think will step up to give us that Spark on offense of the Bench?

1.  Tim Hardaway Jr.

2.  Jarret Jack

3.  Malcom Delaney

4.  Mike Scott

5.  Deandre Bembry

6.  Taurean Prince

It's going to be a team effort on various nights and it will alternate but I believe Mike Scott will be the main guy followed by both point guards and Tim Hardaway