• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I endorse the benching of Bazemore

JonKoncak

1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

The bad thing about Baze's horrible offensive stretch, is that his defense is suffering as well.  When you're a liability on offense, the way you can make it up is to be a plus on defense.  But he's not even that now.

Start the kid, Bud.

Image result for taurean prince

Might as well. I guess Baze is better as an energy guy off the bench. Thankfully 17 mil a year (what Baze got) won't look so bad after this summer since average guys like him will be averaging 20+ mil a year. 

Prince with no court time again when he should be getting good minutes. He must of insulted Bud or something. Don't think he would go 0-7 with zero foul shots. At least it was a basketball game this time. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jrok23 said:

So it seems he might be the best thief since Jesse james. 

Lies.  Evan Turner and Tyler Johnson(who?) got him beat.  TradeBaze has his 6-shooter and ski mask out tho.

9 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

The bad thing about Baze's horrible offensive stretch, is that his defense is suffering as well.  When you're a liability on offense, the way you can make it up is to be a plus on defense.  But he's not even that now.

Start the kid, Bud.

The inaccurate part of this post is the notion that TradeBaze was ever an effective defender.  He never has been.  He's just active which is akin to a guy who always goes for steals.  Sometimes something good will happen but he's usually out of position or fouling.  TradeBaze's defense has always been a mirage.  Don't fool me tho.

8 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

So maybe he was the problem and not Korver? I say start Thabo and Prince and play ugly ball but win defensively.

It was both of them.  They both should be benched.  Dudz got it half right last night.

@MaceCase should be bannt for the picture he posted.

Dudz should be bannt until he plays Prince.

• Premium Member
Just now, Sothron said:

I still think our starting lineup should be:

Dennis

THJR

Prince

Sap

Howard

backup rotation would be Delaney, Korver, Thabo, Hump and Moose. That's our 10 man rotation. Baze has played himself out of the rotation completely IMO.

I have to agree with this, but there's no way ~$70 million is going to get a DNP-CD. I do still think there's room for an 'energy' guy like Baze in the rotation though to be completely honest. Baze has good intentions, he just needs to get his game under control and understand his limitations. When he fails to do that, he becomes a liability.

• Like 1

Delaney needs to be looking over his shoulder as well whether it be Bembry or cut Kelly and bring any kind of vet PG that will try to stay in front of someone. A lot of stuff in finding the right ten man rotation but everyone has seen what is not working so far. Plus no more DNP lines for Prince.  

• Like 1

Baze needs to slow it down.  Been saying this since the start of the season.  He needs to make sure he is set before taking the shot.  Work on that first and then slowly work on speeding up the shooting motion.

• Like 2