• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Timberwolves at Hawks

lethalweapon3

vor 20 Minuten, Watchman sagte:

I must submit that I have not noticed Humphries running like a girl, but the Wilma Moose plays like one, and I am not talking about WNBA level play here.

I said "little girl". A girl can actually work on her running-skills to run more like a man.

10 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

And of course Bud sat on his hand as usual as we got pounded on the boards which was the difference in the game.  Minnesota couldn't buy a shot last night but second chance opportunities got them over the Hump.  Its bizarre to me that he avoids criticism except from a select few for making those type of decisions on a regular basis

I would love to be able to talk to Bud in person and enquire about his mystifying lineup decisions and his undying love for Muscala, and his prejudice against Humphries. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Trout7 said:

I would love to be able to talk to Bud in person and enquire about his mystifying lineup decisions and his undying love for Muscala, and his prejudice against Humphries. 

Can I set up a meet n greet on Monday early evening?

13 hours ago, DS17Fanboy said:

As far as Humphries goes: dont you guys see he runs like a little girl? On offense he can not catch up to the spots where he needs to be and if he doesnt grab the offensive rebound we are 4 on 5 on D. Thats why.

I've mentioned in the chat that he's been moving kind of labored, doesn't get off the floor well coupled with little lateral quickness that he just looks like a stump out there.  Either he aged tremendously over the summer or that sleeve/bandage over his right knee isn't just a fashion statement.  His shot wasn't pretty to begin with (he shoots on his way down) but effective in the past but now it looks completely flat with the loss of vertical.  I figure that Bud has decided that if you can't offer imposing size then at least have mobility and Humph has been lacking both this season.