• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Billy Knight > Bud

sillent

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, Lurker said:

He was -11.1 on the +/- ratio when he played and blew a ton of defensive assignments.

He sucks outside of rebounding. The bad thing is, Muscala and Kelly aren't good either. A physical backup big needs to be acquired since Splitter is as good as a unicorn to me.

Why would you have needed him to do anything else last night other than rebound???  On second thought never mind.

Great to see Howard rebounding when he's healthy. It's fun to watch him rebound and has obviously changed the team for the better. It's been a fun season.

Sorry but there are times where rebounding does not help you. When the rebounder is blowing tons of defensive assignments, they are not helping you, unless your wings are excellent defenders.

• Moderators

Well here's something interesting I didn't realize.   No one made a friggin field goal in the 4th quarter except Dennis!!  GM-Chrysler!  Dennis was 5-7 with one 3 to score 11 in the period.   The rest of the team was a combined 0-10.   Sap and Baze each hit 2 free throws to give us the whopping 15 points for the quarter.   That sucks.   

Just now, macdaddy said:

Well here's something interesting I didn't realize.   No one made a friggin field goal in the 4th quarter except Dennis!!  GM-Chrysler!  Dennis was 5-7 with one 3 to score 11 in the period.   The rest of the team was a combined 0-10.   Sap and Baze each hit 2 free throws to give us the whopping 15 points for the quarter.   That sucks.   

And I can't say the offense wasn't even being run. When the ball wasn't in Bazemore's hands at the very least a two man game was being played.

27 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

Name a world leader that doesn't.

I'll wait

In my bathrobe, sipping cognac.

lol I'm just jealous I think. You seem to have it all figured out :-) 

#tryintogetmyrobegameon

4 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

lol I'm just jealous I think. You seem to have it all figured out :-) 

#tryintogetmyrobegameon

Throw it on the ole xmas list, if the gall needs convincing tell her she can rock a matching pair.  Silk is fine for the summer months but a wool/cotton blend is ideal for cozy winter evenings and morns.  

Throw on some moccasins, aviator shades, and carry a snifter of whisky old enough to vote and you'll nail the look of the Mace Republic (in name, not practice).

1 hour ago, MaceCase said:

Throw it on the ole xmas list, if the gall needs convincing tell her she can rock a matching pair.  Silk is fine for the summer months but a wool/cotton blend is ideal for cozy winter evenings and morns.  

Throw on some moccasins, aviator shades, and carry a snifter of whisky old enough to vote and you'll nail the look of the Mace Republic (in name, not practice).

Lol nice. You ain't got no snifters in this mutha******-Ho (Made 2001)

13 hours ago, Lurker said:

He was -11.1 on the +/- ratio when he played and blew a ton of defensive assignments.

He sucks outside of rebounding. The bad thing is, Muscala and Kelly aren't good either. A physical backup big needs to be acquired since Splitter is as good as a unicorn to me.

I brought up Bud's fetish for soft white guys that shoot jumpers at the start of the season. I mean, I hate to go there... But how can you call it something other than what it is?

• Like 1

Billy was too damn stubborn.  I wish the last ownership group (won't even say their name) had come into this with a genius GM instead of a used car salesman that only noticed one position on the floor.  Not a fan of one guy being both coach and GM.  Not Bud, not Dan Reeves, not Don Waddell.  Get a bball guy that will focus on drafting talent and swinging trades.

7 hours ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

I brought up Bud's fetish for soft white guys that shoot jumpers at the start of the season. I mean, I hate to go there... But how can you call it something other than what it is?

Not just soft but sawft!

Did they? I mean I give him credit for being able to move Joe's contract (Stupid Nyets. Why couldn't they suck like they were supposed to!). Sure, he was no BK but who is? He [Ferry] was the best GM the Hawks have had in a good while, but his track record isn't exactly amazing. 

Side note, I can't even remember the name of the GM we had before Ferry. Talk about impact! 

Edited by Mdizzle5

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Mdizzle5 said:

Side note, I can't even remember the name of the GM we had before Ferry. Talk about impact! 

Sund.  I.e. MGJr's hand puppet.  

(Warning:  Loss of hand puppet and institution of autonomy may bring underhanded attempt at self destruction to regain power.  Use only as directed.)

• Like 2