• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome back!

• Premium Member
39 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

I haven't been on since the trade deadline passed so had no idea it was down as I didn't receive any emails about it being down. 

Disk was full again so had to delete a bunch of files. Should be good again for a while now. 

I tried emailing you but the only email I have is your hawksquawk one that came back with a failure to delivery error. Could you PM me another email I could contact you with in case this happens again?

I felt for all my fellow Hawks fans without a place to air grievances.  I thought Trump wrote an executive order against us or something.  I was going over to Peachtree Hoops like "this ain't gonna cut it."  I cant imagine how @Hotlanta1981, @Lurker, and @Alex carried on.  Hope you guys are all right.

Now we're back, recent developments show this team is ass.  Not exactly breaking news to some but hey.  Losing is one thing. But to get blown out exhibition style by the WTF are we doing Magic and Tank/Untank Heat is a whole 'nother.

Its easy to blame Baze's contract as the underlying cause for this mess but that's too easy.  I wanna blame Dwight and his manner but his numbers are very good to great relative to his career.  I never looked at Dennis as a starter and none surprised at his insubordination.  Here's looking at you, Bud.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2

• Premium Member

We've lost the last three games in blowout fashion. One game before and two games after the AS break. There is absolutely no reason for this team to be this bad. Those rumors about a divided front office that had one half wanting to blow things up and the other led by Bud deciding to keep things the same are looking pretty bad right about now.

• Like 2

Welcome back to what?  Hawks are still enjoying time off while the rest of the league realizes the second half of the season started Thursday.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Sothron said:

We've lost the last three games in blowout fashion. One game before and two games after the AS break. There is absolutely no reason for this team to be this bad. Those rumors about a divided front office that had one half wanting to blow things up and the other led by Bud deciding to keep things the same are looking pretty bad right about now.

This is where the coach/GM thing falls apart.  Budz is too close!

2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I agree with you. Bud has too much on his plate. 

I don't even think it's that.  I think he spends too much time with the players to be able to cut loose when he needs to.  Why in the actual shucks did we re-sign Ryan Kelly at the time that we did?  Why?  Tell me why.  What if HOU would've cut Ryan Anderson?  (I know unlikely but I'm trying to make a point.)  But we can't do anything because we re-signed a euro-level player.

He re-signed him because he say how hard the guy worked, and he saw how much film the guy watched and how heady he was and all that nonsense.

On February 26, 2017 at 5:38 PM, benhillboy said:

I felt for all my fellow Hawks fans without a place to air grievances.  I thought Trump wrote an executive order against us or something.  I was going over to Peachtree Hoops like "this ain't gonna cut it."  I cant imagine how @Hotlanta1981, @Lurker, and @Alex carried on.  Hope you guys are all right.

Now we're back, recent developments show this team is ass.  Not exactly breaking news to some but hey.  Losing is one thing. But to get blown out exhibition style by the WTF are we doing Magic and Tank/Untank Heat is a whole 'nother.

Its easy to blame Baze's contract as the underlying cause for this mess but that's too easy.  I wanna blame Dwight and his manner but his numbers are very good to great relative to his career.  I never looked at Dennis as a starter and none surprised at his insubordination.  Here's looking at you, Bud.

I was in the hospital all weekend and so it wasn't a problem.

On 2/26/2017 at 4:57 PM, Dolfan23 said:

I haven't been on since the trade deadline passed so had no idea it was down as I didn't receive any emails about it being down. 

Disk was full again so had to delete a bunch of files. Should be good again for a while now. 

Thanks Dolf, we know it was a lot of work. 

1 hour ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

Are you okay? 

2 hours ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

Hopefully while you were there they were able to wrench that Grumpy Sourpuss Stick outta yer arse!

i kid, I kid. Only joke around because I know you're not a Sensitive Sally. Just couldn't resist.

Hope you're ok.