• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Rise Of Taurean Prince

Wurider05

57 minutes ago, marco102 said:

If Bembry ever gets his shot fixed, he's going to be damn good too.  He's already crafty around the basket and can get his own shot. I was really happy when the Hawks selected him and TP.  They really fit Bud's system well.

His shot will get fixed! I'm sure! When it comes to bud and staff I really trust the development plan.

• Like 4

He's soaking everything up like a sponge.  It'll be interesting to see how he develops.  Right now he can give you a little of everything but nothing great besides hustle, and that's good enough right now.  Its early but he strikes me as an iron man in the making with his physical profile.

• Like 3

Sky is the limit. He's got that next level shit as the kids say. Tireless worker, strong, fast and passionate. Love him, gonna be a treat to watch him develop over the next few years!

4 hours ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

I think he is going to be like Jae Crowder.

He's much better than Jae was at this stage. He's baby Leonard. I don't know if he's as athletic as Leonard but he got that wide skill-set and his handles aren't great but has potential.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

He's much better than Jae was at this stage. He's baby Leonard. I don't know if he's as athletic as Leonard but he got that wide skill-set and his handles aren't great but has potential.

I'm not sure he is the shooter Leonard is. I've seen Prince air ball quite a few shots.

Not positive why it took longer than we expected to get him good minutes other than getting yanked quickly after missing defensive assignments here and there, maybe Kyle leaving adjusted Baze's minutes more to guard and opened things up a bit and of course Thabo's nagging injuries. He looked good from the get go to me though it took him a while to improve the three ball. Going to help us win a lot of games for years to come. A Spur's staple SF, both sides of the ball. 

• Like 3

• Moderators
If Bembry ever gets his shot fixed, he's going to be damn good too.  He's already crafty around the basket and can get his own shot. I was really happy when the Hawks selected him and TP.  They really fit Bud's system well.

Thing is we all said the same thing about Mike Scott and his defense... I hope for the best, but a fixing a shot isn't a one-offseason fix. He has time though being as young as he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Moderators
Kawhi had a pretty bad shot coming out of college. Prince's shooting is a hell lot better than Leonard's at this stage of his career. Granted, that's probably the only thing Taurean has an edge over Leonard in his rookie season, but I can't see any obvious weaknesses to his game. And I think he has a much better skillset than Crowder. Dude has so much poise and maturity for a rook. 

Taurean will never be on the same level as Kawhi. Taurean has the potential to be a starter in this league for many years, but he won't ever be a MVP candidate, face-of-the-franchise, Finals MVP type player. I see him at best as a rich man's Crowder. 15, 5, & 5 guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just like that he has varying skillsets. He can shoot the 3, drive the ball and finish at the rim (needs work), make timely cuts, run the break, has a decent enough handle (unlike Baze), can make a play on offense, defend, rebound, block shots.

He's still a work in progress but he's getting it.

He's much better than DMC or Jae were as rookies.