• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Windhorst: Hawks fielding Sign & Trade Offers for SAP...>TOTAL REBUILD

wolvetigers

According to the Windhorst vid - the Hawks are fielding offers for SAP, (Kings, Suns, Nuggets,), not sure what value we will be getting back but it looks like our new GM is going for the complete rebuild. But unfortunately, we don't have high draft picks to draft a star player this year. 

11 minutes ago, wolvetigers said:

According to the Windhorst vid - the Hawks are fielding offers for SAP, (Kings, Suns, Nuggets,), not sure what value we will be getting back but it looks like our new GM is going for the complete rebuild. But unfortunately, we don't have high draft picks to draft a star player this year. 

If we resign Millsap for 207 million, do you see this team contending?

2 minutes ago, sturt said:

Sounds fishy.... why would any team be interested in a sign-and-trade at this stage? What am I missing?

Well, for starters - it keeps them out of over bidding situations....If you're the Kings you need some leadership and support to help your team grow. Why not pay SAP to anchor the young team. 

Those  teams mentioned  have capspace to sign Millsap....mmmm.

Millsap would have to have given the Hawks some indication he was interested in playing for those teams....mmmm.

Just now, NBASupes said:

Y'all know how I feel. There is a reason I supported this GM 100% when we hired him. His vision is inline with mines

Lol good to know...so tell us what's the next upcoming move? Cause so far I'm not extremely impressed.

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Those  teams mentioned  have capspace to sign Millsap....mmmm.

Millsap would have to have given the Hawks some indication he was interested in playing for those teams....mmmm.

Maybe sap wants the full 5 year Max which only the Hawks can give him and then do a S&T

just guessing 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Y'all know how I feel. There is a reason I supported this GM 100% when we hired him. His vision is inline with mines

I bet he doesn't say 'mines' tho.

Anyways, I'm ok with this report (if true).  That's a big "if" with Windhorst.  He masquerades as an all-league insider but he ain't really that.