• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is Delaney it?

Diesel

He was talking cash money sh@t last game with the announcers.  "I was trying to learn the system," "coaches gonna turn me lose," "I put on 10 pounds of muscle," yada yada.  I'm from Missouri...

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2

Still think Bembry can be the third point guard if needed and we can use Josh Maggette as an emergency point guard. I would rather try and sign another true small forward, as Prince is really the only one. Granted there aren't many available. I also think it might be valuable to carry an open roster spot throughout the season to facilitate 1-for-2 trades with teams. We currently have 13 players signed.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ATLSmith said:

I'm willing to give Delaney another shot at backup.  I think we should still try to get a vet PG on the roster because both our PGs are young. 

No point in adding a vet if we aren't trying to win and aren't stalking the playoffs.

Look for them to tire-kick a young player who might be able to develop as third PG.

Yes, Foe will be the backup. 

7 hours ago, DrReality said:

Talk is to sign another guard.  Probably a combo guard. 

By combo do you mean sucks on offense AND defense?

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2

I think we need a couple vets on the team.  They show young players how things are done.  If you play with too much inexperience the young players miss an opportunity to learn.  They don't learn how to play the right way.

I've been wondering if we could get Barbosa, but he will probably land with a playoff team.

7 minutes ago, lburner30342 said:

damn tell'em how you really feel

Uh, I don't always choose my words so carefully. Certain players can bring that out in me at times.

• Like 1