• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

After much thought....this just might work.

thecampster

31 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Hazer... what GOOD is a comparison when you have one guy playing against future truck drivers and another guy playing against Hall of famers?  Your Context is SHIT because the argument is dumb. 

You're right, you're right. Collins is slow as molasses and cant jump a lick. I'm not really sure what I was thinking. Summer League affects speed, leap, BBIQ, etc and I should've known better. Thank you.

giphy.gif

• Like 3

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, hazer said:

You're right, you're right. Collins is slow as molasses and cant jump a lick. I'm not really sure what I was thinking. Summer League affects speed, leap, BBIQ, etc and I should've known better. Thank you.

I'm glad you figured it out.     Finally.  But in your hyperboyle and sarcasm.. note, I'm not saying that Collins is slow.. I'm saying that SL is no basis for comparison of any of that.   Especially not BBIQ... Really...

Won't go all tank or bust but this team is in prime position to get a top 5 pick. You add a Doncic or Ayton to the roster along with the mid and late 1st picks. 

In 2018, only 76 million committed with the 3 first rounders and the high 2nd included. Of course, Muscala and/or Dedmon could opt out freeing more money. Add the latest 2018 1st and 2nd round picks to Bazemore for trade which should net some positive assets and more cap space. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Diesel said:

I'm glad you figured it out.     Finally.  But in your hyperboyle and sarcasm.. note, I'm not saying that Collins is slow.. I'm saying that SL is no basis for comparison of any of that.   Especially not BBIQ... Really...

Note: SL has NOTHING to do with a player's natural speed, leaping ability, or smarts. They either have it, or they don't. Do yourself a favor and stop trying to preach me things I already know and pay attention to what I'm actually talking about.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, hazer said:

Note: SL has NOTHING to do with a player's natural speed, leaping ability, or smarts. They either have it, or they don't. Do yourself a favor and stop trying to preach me things I already know and pay attention to what I'm actually talking about.

I'm still tripping on Marco Bellinelli.  Imma have to wear a lanyard around my neck to remember he's here.

I don't know about this team "running" other teams off the floor.  That style was at its peak with Kyle in transition and off ball, nobody even close to that now.  Although the running and distance trackers for the team last year were respectable (Dwight ran the same distance per game as Baze).  I do know timeouts and teaching opportunities during the game will loom large.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Diesel said:

2 hours ago, Lurker said:

Two words:

Lonzo. Ball.

It's nothing about what happened on the Hawks SL team. N.O.T.H.I.N.G

We're still not even talking about the same things. "Obtuse. Is it deliberate?"